New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more
(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: You shouldn't pigeon hole what I and others have said against the clan models suggestion.

I am not pigeon holing anything, you said quite clearly in that suggestion reason(s) why you disagree with the suggestion.

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Content is not and was not the only counter-argument to it. I was most concerned about the exclusivity aspect of it.
But the point you made with content was as I will quote once again:

'The more content we add the more likely that a new player will CTRL + ALT + DELETE out when downloading content for our server and never come back'
How does you adding 40 more models overcome such an issue you brought up in my own suggestion?

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Also, just because there's a large amount of models in this update it doesn't mean that there's a lot of content.
It doesn't matter, as you said 'the more content you add the more people will alt F4'.

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Plus, this content is visible right after you join and is not for just the elite.
How is owning a clan for the elite? Who likes goals which can be reached within 5 seconds of opening a menu? The suggestion is something to aim for not for something to be gifted to you for no reason.

(03-14-2016, 01:44 PM)Avgar Wrote: Concerning the clan models suggestions, the development team are in discussion on how we would go about implementing it, but since we haven't reached a verdict the suggestion is not approved for now.

That's nice to hear but it still doesn't excuse your hierocracy in this update and the blatant going out of your way to get the suggestion denied.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more - by User 12049 - 03-14-2016, 01:50 PM