New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more
(03-14-2016, 01:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 01:26 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Difference is, everyone can use this instead of a selecting few. Anyway, lets not have this discussion again.

Nice playermodels, glad to see this is implemented!

Regardless, your point for my suggestion was it was 'too much content, and would make players alt F4 before joining'. How on earth is the outcome of this any different? This update is so much more content and yet it gets added.

You shouldn't pigeon hole what I and others have said against the clan models suggestion. Content is not and was not the only counter-argument to it. I was most concerned about the exclusivity aspect of it. Also, just because there's a large amount of models in this update it doesn't mean that there's a lot of content. Plus, this content is visible right after you join and is not for just the elite. Concerning the clan models suggestions, the development team are in discussion on how we would go about implementing it, but since we haven't reached a verdict the suggestion is not approved for now.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more - by Avgar - 03-14-2016, 01:44 PM