New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more
(03-14-2016, 11:15 AM)Avgar Wrote:
(03-14-2016, 11:13 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: isn't the point you've been making that new players won't join because downloads will be to high and yet you had 40 new models...

I'll quote what I said before:

(03-13-2016, 07:42 PM)Avgar Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 07:34 PM)Greed^ Wrote: How is this not too much content to download for new players again?
I mean comeon, slayer shirts, HELLO KITTY SHIRTS!?

I know you're being cheeky, Greed, but 41 male faces (each having 24 skins in the form of clothes) and 12 female faces (each having 15 skins in the form of clothing) for 20 megabytes of download is a great trade, especially because everyone has access to the models from the get go.

And I will reply with your own words(https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68953&page=8):

' The more content we add the more likely that a new player will CTRL + ALT + DELETE out when downloading content for our server and never come back. It's nothing to be taken lightly. We're here and already playing, for us it does not matter, it does matter for new users.'

- Avgar

So why is it when you want a suggestion no matter the content size it gets added but when the community wants a suggestion we get told you won't add it because it will add 3-4 unique models? My opinion is based off facts and from what I can see; this seems completely selfish and two-faced that you are allowing a suggestion that takes x4 more content size that my suggestion(for reference). I don't like your blatant lying to my face Avgar; it's not only rude by damn right disrespectful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Citizen Playermodels, Playermodel Selector and more - by User 12049 - 03-14-2016, 01:07 PM