Organisation at its finest.
Steam ID:

InGame Name: Johnathon 'mint' Macira

InGame Hours: 1154+

Reason for Applying: Want to join a nice government event.

Position Applying for (From the Above List): G/Sec National Guard | Lieutenant

Why should I consider your request for said position? I believe I have the roleplay capabilities to be in an RP like this. I also believe It will be fun.

IC Backstory (Please include your past experience as Government Officials. EXC. Presidential Roles.)

Spoiler :
Johnathon 'Mint' Macira is a 25 year old male from England who travelled to the district of V2D in EvoCity at the age of 23. He enjoyed it very much there but not long after the population of the small city began to deteriate. He found himself wondering what to do next. With less people around his small butchers shop would sell less and less so he started looking for a new house. Days later he had found a small apartment in the nearby district of V33X in the state of EvoCity not far from V2D.

He moved in and started to settle down when he was robbed by a gang of thieves. The thieves stole everything from his TV to his last pair of unwashed underwear. For months Johnathon was forced to stay in homeless shelters. Johnathon visited the corner shop daily to check for new jobs but none appeared until one fateful day the president had sent out a broadcast saying that the G/Sec force was open for new applicants. Johnathon applied instantly.

Days later he got a letter to the shelter saying he had been accepted for training. His training would begin later that day. Johnathon got a bus to the Nexus where the sergeant was holding a meeting. Johnathon was shown his taser, Glock and ASP baton. Johnathon was amazed that he would be trusted with these items. He was shown how to use them all and when to use each. Months later Johnathon was promoted to G/Sec national guard.

The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Reebs

Messages In This Thread
Organisation at its finest. - by Sammijammi - 01-17-2016, 06:24 PM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by Analcry - 01-17-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by DesertFox - 01-17-2016, 06:55 PM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by Reebs - 01-18-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by Sammijammi - 01-18-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by Sammijammi - 01-18-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by Spear - 01-18-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by mintblackbeard - 01-18-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Organisation at its finest. - by Sammijammi - 01-19-2016, 06:56 PM