Respect and Judging.
I understand why people judge people on hours, as a lot of minges arrive with low hours and can't really do the job. I disagree with people doing it though, as you'll see me point out in OOC when someone points out the hours and the president. Myself and Mavis are developing a system that should totally wipe out the whole "how do i warrant?!?" issue. Anyone -50 hours will be displayed a small help window when joining that job for the first time. For example, the President one would display a guide on RPing well, President rules, dictator rules, commands etc.

As Barkles said, why not give them a hand? I normally let the player know if they are breaking a rule, point out how to correct it and normally nudge them to read the rules. You'd be so supprised how well it works. Countless times they've fixed their rule break. I don't like using @ instantly as we all make mistakes, so why not help them improve?

As for admins/mods, I'm sure when you feel you was disrespected the admin/mod didn't mean it in the slightest. The amount of stress a admin goes through daily is pretty high, then you have the people who lie to them/totally ignore them, which I imagine brings stress levels way up. I get along with quite a few members in the team, and trust me, it isn't hard when you just get to know them.

Finally, as for the respect towards players, we all get disrespected from time to time from fellow community members. I myself have around 1450 hours or so now and 20 RPPs, and trust me, I still get abuse and disrespectful people, it's just how you react. If you react flaming and shouting, they win. Simply ignore it and don't let it bother you, if anything, laugh!
Kind Regards,
Wood.

Messages In This Thread
Respect and Judging. - by Falc - 01-04-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by CheekiBreeki - 01-04-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Baskingner - 01-05-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Voluptious - 01-05-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Gandhi - 01-05-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by aviator - 01-05-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Barkles - 01-05-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Suarez - 01-05-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Ciryl - 01-05-2015, 10:39 PM