Respect and Judging.
So basically I just want to rant about respect and judging other players within the server, there is rarely any respect shown between any players at all, do people have to be so rude all the time. People constantly think because they are better than other people and always put people down. I mean when people say " Oh god look at the pres, he has 25 hours, lol" That is showing no respect whatsoever, it happened on 2D earlier on and the president actually ended up doing some really good RP and I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I then spoke to that person on steam and it did get him down, that people have to judge him about his Rp skills because he has less hours than the other person? I think that is completely unfair. Also when people, usually a new player with 0-3 hours use OOC chat to communicate with someone about there location or an advert and people then turn round having a go at them about Metagaming. I mean take a look at there hours and push them towards the right direction, don't just start having a go at them, try just sending them a PM or even just reply in OOC and tell them where they are going wrong and how to solve it, don't just jump on them as soon as you get the chance to try and make yourself look good when an admin/mod is there by moaning at them, because that is what people tend to do.
This next part is about respect between admins/mods and the players. I don't feel admins always show the respect they should, I mean yes they can fly around and pick people up with and ban people, but that does not make them better than other people.. On many occasions admins come along telling people to shut up and laughing when having a serious conversation and I can completely understand if they are screaming down there mics Etc but just because an admin is in a bad mood from another player does not give them the right to come to another @ Call or whatever and be disrespectful to them. This is not aimed at all admins because not everyone is like that, if you don't get respect from the player then if you don't respect them that is fine, but there was a situation earlier when I confronted an admin about him speaking to me and my friend about advertising or whatever, and when I actually decided I was going to stand up for myself, we got into a lengthy discussion which the admin ended up being really sarcastic and rude by laughing at what I was saying and putting "lol" which is really not needed, and then when I try and talk about respect works both ways, he doesn't take any notice of me whatsoever, and then replies "Are you done?" Or something along those lines.. As if I am not there and he doesn't give a shit. I showed complete respect when speaking to him, but I got none back at all. I mean nothing he couldn't have cared less which is really frustrating. I'm not gonna name the admin because this is not an admin abuse against him, but seriously, no matter if you're an admin, donator, non donator or Mod, everyone on the server is equal.
I guess I'm done. I don't want anyone to reply if they're gonna start an argument, this thread is not about having a go at people, just merely my frustration. Thank you.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • GRiiM

Messages In This Thread
Respect and Judging. - by Falc - 01-04-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by CheekiBreeki - 01-04-2015, 11:18 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Baskingner - 01-05-2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Voluptious - 01-05-2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Gandhi - 01-05-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by aviator - 01-05-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Barkles - 01-05-2015, 06:21 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Suarez - 01-05-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Respect and Judging. - by Ciryl - 01-05-2015, 10:39 PM