Unban Request
(08-01-2011, 04:47 AM)Flame Wrote: I was just the one to approve the Ban request since i found you abusing the ammo bug on the Tranq,

Also im not the Banning admin.

With respect Flame, after I was told to stop exploiting the ammo bug (as I didn't know it was against rules) I used tranquiliser darts and didn't use the ammo bug once.

Can I clarify, is this ban for using the ammo bug or for the alleged rules I broke relating to Visual. If it's the latter well i've already pleaded that his ban request is entirely without merit. I'm honestly sorry for the trouble this has caused, but I am not going to admit to ANY of the things he claims I did, as they are all fictitious. If his claims were presented in a court of law, the case would be thrown out. The evidence is circumstantial at best, and in my opinion quite obviously a libelous and desperate attempt at getting me banned at worst.

If the ban is about using the ammo bug, in my defence, as soon as I was made aware of it being against the rules I stopped exploiting it. If I could remember the name of the gundealer I would use him as a witness to me buying tranquiliser darts. I know ignorance of the rules isn't a defence, but I am otherwise a rule-obeying player and aim to play in the general spirit of fearRP. May I also add, I am aware it was mikey the fox who ultimately banned me, but I indicated your name Flame as you were the one who came to the decision, it would appear, to ban me therefore I saw this thread as being most relevant to you.

I hope you will give me the benefit of the doubt in this case and remove my ban. Again, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, and I again apologise sincerely for exploiting the ammo bug. I have already taken note of the rule, and haven't exploited it since.

Deno

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Deno - 07-31-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dryblood - 07-31-2011, 08:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Flame - 08-01-2011, 04:47 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Deno - 08-01-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Flame - 08-01-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Deno - 08-01-2011, 01:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Deno - 08-02-2011, 01:10 PM