Unban Request
Your name: Deno

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5528086

Banning Admin: Ban request thread approved by [FL] Flame

Ban Length: 1 week

Reason for the ban: random tranq abusing, ammo bug exploit, random tieing up.

Why we should unban you: Ban request was partly motivated by visual having negative personal feelings towards me. All the allegations except for use of ammo bug exploit are entirely untrue. After being made aware of the 'ammo bug exploit' by an admin I immediately stopped using it. The ban seems to be based on the word of Visual alone (despite other players backing up my side of the story and my character in general). All that the screenshots show is me holding a gun to Visual, and me tranqing Visual. No way to deduce from the screenshots that the raid was random.
I haven't encountered [FL] Flame before, but i'm sure some of the other admins who I have encountered before could back me up.

I'll put it this way. What's more likely. After playing the server for over 100 hours I suddenly decided to become a mingebag? (never been banned due to other players having some sort of complaint about my RP/lack or RP skills.) or that Visual simply thought he would vent his frustration by attempting to get me banned. I'm a good roleplayer, and I believe I contribute a lot to the server. I was hoping to introduce my friend to the server tonight, but possibly might not be able to as I discovered this ban on getting back from a short weekend break away.

If whoever came to this decision is determined to have me banned, at least reduce the length of this draconian one week ban. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Deno - 07-31-2011, 07:49 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Dryblood - 07-31-2011, 08:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Flame - 08-01-2011, 04:47 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Deno - 08-01-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Flame - 08-01-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Deno - 08-01-2011, 01:50 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Deno - 08-02-2011, 01:10 PM