Richtea's Ban Appeal. Floodify Abusive Ban.
Right, this is not a DarkRP server (thank god). You do not seem to understand the principal of rules, we don't just "let" people go because of an obvious rule breakage like this. We do not need permission, nor will I ever require permission to teleport people for admin situations. We operate the server to keep it balanced. What you did was witnessed by a 3rd cop so he could of thought this was okay, then told his friend and do this, and then his friend could of told his friend and so on. It's a continuous rule breakage and in the end it's your fault, because you started it. And such things shall not be let go that easily. You were banned rightfully.

As for the reason, you clearly stated the reason.. so that argument is invalid. You told me you had a stand off and you both agreed to do it. And I fail to see how human rights come in here? You broke the rules.. you are in the courthouse pleading not guilty (basically).. this is human right. You have been given a chance to say something about the situation and you were IG too.

The ban isn't invalid..
Kind Regards,
Floodify

Messages In This Thread
RE: Richtea's Ban Appeal. Floodify Abusive Ban. - by Floodify - 07-17-2014, 12:06 AM