Unban Request
Your name: Geox

Your ban ID: 45275

Banned by: [FL] Zedsdead

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Shaho

Why we should unban you: First, my ban request [ http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43286 ]. Alright, so what happend was I broke fearRP and I knew I broke fearRP, but not like a minge who doesn't care. I knew that fearRP applied to the current Situation I was and I was going to follow it, as you can see on the ban request's video. In my view, a minge who doesn't even care nor even tried to follow the rule should be banned for 3 days. but someone who did know that he has to follow it and was going to, should have it lowered. I know how to use proper /me's [Example: /me sneezes, cleaning his nose with his tissue.] Mnd I always, always follow the rules and respect them. I know that what I did was wrong, but on some parts, I just should not be treatened as a proffesional minge and more like a roleplayer who has broken a rule because of circumstances. I apologize, I read that I cannot get my self unbanned by apologizing but I still wanna do it here again. I hope a adminiustrator can understand my Situation and lower my ban if he sees fit, thank you for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Geox - 02-28-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-01-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Unban Request - by Geox - 03-01-2014, 01:56 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-01-2014, 02:27 PM
RE: Unban Request - by KurdishFalcon - 03-01-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: Unban Request - by Feffe - 03-02-2014, 07:06 PM