Ban Request: Geox
Exclamation 
Name of player: Geox

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38162227

Time in GMT: 23:45

Server: V2D

Summary:
He had been wanted for extremely reckless driving and he failed to stop previously when at gunpoint whilst he was stationary. I decided to get some proof of this and, what a surprise, he completely obliged to minge and break FearRP whilst being told to get out of his car.

I shout many times for him to get out of his car, and his excuse for not getting out is that he wanted to park his car first. I wonder why; perhaps to avoid an impound? He finally gets out after parking his car and avoiding impound, and starts shouting abuse in the LOOC chat.

He claims that I was attempting to aid criminals by not letting him park his car, because his car would apparently get "stolen anyway". I'd like the staff to observe the video themselves and make a judgement based upon my evidence and the defendant's comments, should he have any excuses to break FearRP the way he did.

All of this is seen in the video shown below.

NOTE: I am a science addict, and the voice you can hear in the background is a video lecture playing in the background. You can still hear in-game things very clearly, so no worries there. Also, no idea why my screenshots are so messed up. I use GameBooster for screenshots and videos, so that may be where the problem lies.

Evidence:

[Image: Garry_s_Mod_2014_2_27_23_45_58_671.png]
[Image: Garry_s_Mod_2014_2_27_23_45_54_541.png]
I enjoy my day in Fl like any other, then suddendly I get interrupted from filling my vehicle with fuel by a random officer yelling to get out of my vehicle.

Because he was pointing a tazer, gun at me, i wanted to park my car atleast to prevent it from getting stolen while I sit my time in jail for whatever reason.

But... he does not let me. He shoots my car. He is refusing to co-oeprate to me, a part of the society which doesn't even have been PROVEN to be guilty for anything.

He is threating me by shooting me like I did mass-murdering.

The thing is, a officer is supposed to show co-operation and understanding, getting a good result from the situation, not yelling ''GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO'' every 4 seconds and argueing with someone.

Ofcourse not, let's step higher, ban request for my argueing and refusing to step out of my car UNTIL it is parked.

If I was the officer I'd atleast let the suspect park his vehicle, but no, the officer is going to risk that my car will be stolen while I sit in prison.

The thing is, I am pointing fingers at me and at him.

Me, for not instantly getting out of the vehicle, but yet tried to co-operate.

Him, for being stubborn, not listening and simply not roleplaying correctly a friendly officer who random arrests people without any proof.

The situation could have been going so nice, but no...

I apologize to him for insulting him kid and other meanful words, but I just wanted to be understood. I didn't want to loose my vehicle then search for it 90 hours because I wasn't given the chance to park my vehicle not even 10 meters away from the garage...
(02-28-2014, 12:10 AM)Geox Wrote: Now, what I did was enjoy my day by riding once again. Then I went for filling my car with fuel, and then this random cop outta nowhere tells me to get out of my vehicle. He points a gun at me, okay.

Now what was the damn wrong thing in this entire thing.

He points a gun at me, he shoots my car, like I'm some level one priority target of the government which needs to be killed asap.

Maybe, maybe I should have INSTANTLY get out of my vehicle, still, I was not even 10 meters away from the garage, he needs to understand as assistant of protecting society that i need to park my vehicle before going with him.

In my view, this was my fold, also his for not listening, ban me if you wish, but I tried just making him understand that I need to park my car to prevent it from getting stolen.

The only reason your vehicle was shot was because I accidentally did so. My thumb is over my touchpad (which has no 'disable' function') and when I rest my thumb I sometimes tap it and, obviously, it clicks. I use a mouse as I find the touchpad incredibly bad for gaming.

Protecting society? In what way is parking your car protecting society? You're clearly avoiding impound, being so adamant on parking it and, even when I point out that your car will be impounded you choose to ignore me further.

I love your last desperate statement. I was watching you for about five minutes before I saw you come back into the city and took it as my opportunity to arrest a road criminal. You were driving like crazy, ramming like crazy, and caused havoc on the streets. You knew that your car would be impounded and you chose to be stubborn and park your car.

Please go to 01:20 in the video and see where I tell him that his vehicle will be impounded. You know well that I wasn't going to leave your car lying there, and that I would impound it. That's what drove you to park your car.

(02-28-2014, 12:10 AM)Geox Wrote: And in the end you can see, I leave my vehicle and stay with him rigth after I parked it, so what was the point of this entire arguement anyway.. `_'

In reply to this edited statement.

The point of this whole ban request and argument is your failure to exit your car at gun point. I said this many times and you understood but ignored my requests. You really can't dig yourself out of this one.

EDIT: Now you're just editing your argument all the time and it is contradictory to what you edited before hand. You're clearly looking for an easy way out of the situation by pretending to be the neutral guy with no bad intentions. You admit yourself that you broke FearRP. That's enough for me to be satisfied that this ban request isn't pointless and was worth my time. The "situation could have been going so nice"? Isn't that what every rule breaker says? 'If he didn't complain about me breaking the rules and being an absolute minge, everything would have been ever so happy.' That's not how this server works.
(02-28-2014, 12:16 AM)Shaho Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 12:10 AM)Geox Wrote: Now, what I did was enjoy my day by riding once again. Then I went for filling my car with fuel, and then this random cop outta nowhere tells me to get out of my vehicle. He points a gun at me, okay.

Now what was the damn wrong thing in this entire thing.

He points a gun at me, he shoots my car, like I'm some level one priority target of the government which needs to be killed asap.

Maybe, maybe I should have INSTANTLY get out of my vehicle, still, I was not even 10 meters away from the garage, he needs to understand as assistant of protecting society that i need to park my vehicle before going with him.

In my view, this was my fold, also his for not listening, ban me if you wish, but I tried just making him understand that I need to park my car to prevent it from getting stolen.

The only reason your vehicle was shot was because I accidentally did so. My thumb is over my touchpad (which has no 'disable' function') and when I rest my thumb I sometimes tap it and, obviously, it clicks. I use a mouse as I find the touchpad incredibly bad for gaming.

Protecting society? In what way is parking your car protecting society? You're clearly avoiding impound, being so adamant on parking it and, even when I point out that your car will be impounded you choose to ignore me further.

I love your last desperate statement. I was watching you for about five minutes before I saw you come back into the city and took it as my opportunity to arrest a road criminal. You were driving like crazy, ramming like crazy, and caused havoc on the streets. You knew that your car would be impounded and you chose to be stubborn and park your car.

Please go to 01:20 in the video and see where I tell him that his vehicle will be impounded. You know well that I wasn't going to leave your car lying there, and that I would impound it. That's what drove you to park your car.

(02-28-2014, 12:10 AM)Geox Wrote: And in the end you can see, I leave my vehicle and stay with him rigth after I parked it, so what was the point of this entire arguement anyway.. `_'

In reply to this edited statement.

The point of this whole ban request and argument is your failure to exit your car at gun point. I said this many times and you understood but ignored my requests. You really can't dig yourself out of this one.

Impound means destroy the car, just saying.

Officer forced me out my vehicle and then shot it so the motor didn't work, then said it is ''impounding it for violating traffic rules''.

Either my bad experience with failrp cops or you don't get what impound means.
(02-28-2014, 12:37 AM)Geox Wrote: Impound means destroy the car, just saying.

You clearly haven't heard of the distant tribal tongue of 'English'. Let me enlighten you.

Google Define Wrote:Impound: Seize and take legal custody of (something, especially a vehicle, goods, or documents) because of an infringement of a law.

(02-28-2014, 12:37 AM)Geox Wrote: Officer forced me out my vehicle and then shot it so the motor didn't work, then said it is ''impounding it for violating traffic rules''.

So the motor doesn't work? You were clearly driving off, and I already explained why the single shot happened. You really need a dictionary. Again, you have no proof behind what you say and are saying pathetic things to avoid the situation.
(02-28-2014, 12:40 AM)Shaho Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 12:37 AM)Geox Wrote: Impound means destroy the car, just saying.

You clearly haven't heard of the distant tribal tongue of 'English'. Let me enlighten you.

Google Define Wrote:Impound: Seize and take legal custody of (something, especially a vehicle, goods, or documents) because of an infringement of a law.

(02-28-2014, 12:37 AM)Geox Wrote: Officer forced me out my vehicle and then shot it so the motor didn't work, then said it is ''impounding it for violating traffic rules''.

So the motor doesn't work? You were clearly driving off, and I already explained why the single shot happened. You really need a dictionary. Again, you have no proof behind what you say and are saying pathetic things to avoid the situation.

I don't talk about this situation I talk about my past with another officer who did shot my car until the motor didn't work.
(02-28-2014, 12:10 AM)Geox Wrote: mass-murdering.

I'd also like to use this as a pointer to him admitting to mass RDM/CDM.

(02-28-2014, 12:50 AM)Geox Wrote: I don't talk about this situation I talk about my past with another officer who did shot my car until the motor didn't work.

Perhaps make that more clear next time and avoid unnecessary prolongation of the situation.

[Image: Geox_Previous_Fear_RP.png]
Very recent. Looks like you haven't learned anything from that ban.
(02-28-2014, 12:50 AM)Shaho Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 12:10 AM)Geox Wrote: mass-murdering.

I'd also like to use this as a pointer to him admitting to mass RDM/CDM.

(02-28-2014, 12:50 AM)Geox Wrote: I don't talk about this situation I talk about my past with another officer who did shot my car until the motor didn't work.

Perhaps make that more clear next time and avoid unnecessary prolongation of the situation.

[Image: Geox_Previous_Fear_RP.png]
Very recent. Looks like you haven't learned anything from that ban.

For god sakes quit making constant arguements.

It is not necessary because I learned impound means remove the vehicles function so nothing can steal or make it work aslong you're arrested.
(02-28-2014, 01:04 AM)Geox Wrote: For god sakes quit making constant arguements.

It is not necessary because I learned impound means remove the vehicles function so nothing can steal or make it work aslong you're arrested.

Quit making arguments? This is an argument regarding your breaking of FearRP. An argument is necessary. Also, you've been hanging around the thread for the last 90 minutes. Quite clearly, you are looking for an argument to start to reply as emptily as this.

You clearly haven't read my definition of impounding.
In your case, you broke many road laws and your vehicle was to be impounded. Well, I was going to until you chose to park it. Impounding means to take it into government property until a fee is paid afterwards. It does not mean to remove or delete the vehicle. You know this, seeing as you argue so defiantly to prove me wrong.

EDIT: It's late here. I'll go to sleep, and I'll reply to anything you've posted tomorrow.
By the looks of it, none of us have anything further to say. Awaiting staff verdict.