UBR For samjimclarke
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid254128

Video 3: 00:20 in the video.

Police commander manipulated the props and refroze them to instigate the propblock once more.

To move the props, the police commander needed prop access.

Samjimclarke was the police commander which is visible at roughly 00:26.

The statement that you believe that you didn't have rights to the props is obviously false.

I did do a lot of ban requests back then, and this was a mass ban case. Your ban was in no way an error. You obviously had access to the mass propblocker's props.

After looking into the BR, Barkles has no involvement in this case as the banned person is the main poster. Please refrain from any further comments on this post. Just because you want him unbanned and supported him making the post doesn't mean your in anyway involved in the case. If you have evidence to prove you were in some way involved on the server during the incident, provide it in your next post. If you do not, next post you make here will be treated as posting without sufficent rights.

Samjimclarke, the evidence provided in the ban request that resulted in your ban proves you were involved with the prop blocker due to your ability to access his props. Had you taken the time to review the evidence against you, you would have caught that. I'm going to state that I believe you knew what happened that day, that you know your involvement in this case, and here are the three possible thought processes you used when making this.

1:You didn't properly review the evidence and overlooked the pointed section in the video.
2: You thought that because it's been a long time and my activity dropped that getting this removed would be easier.
3: You want this ban removed because it reflects badly on you, which it full well should.

So either come out and give me a real reason to remove this ban, or admit you were wrong then and drop it. I'm going to overlook the statement about you believing that you had no rights to Arron's props, but any further fabrications will be taken as breaking courthouse rules and obvious actions will be taken from there.

To Administration team: I'm still undecided on weather to remove the ban or not, please be patient while I get a response out of the offender.

Messages In This Thread
UBR For samjimclarke - by Sammerh - 01-19-2014, 08:20 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Enzyme - 01-19-2014, 09:43 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Barkles - 01-19-2014, 09:51 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Enzyme - 01-19-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Barkles - 01-19-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Enzyme - 01-19-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Sammerh - 01-19-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Enzyme - 01-20-2014, 03:22 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Sammerh - 01-20-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Old Man Jokhah - 01-19-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: UBR For samjimclarke - by Enzyme - 01-24-2014, 07:03 PM