Fearless Forums
UBR For samjimclarke - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: UBR For samjimclarke (/showthread.php?tid=41433)

Pages: 1 2

UBR For samjimclarke - Sammerh - 01-19-2014

Your name: [FL:RP] Sammerh (at the time “samjimclarke””

Your ban ID: 30885

Banned by: [FL] Johkah
Reason: BRA: Taking part in massive prop block/minging
Involved: a
Why we should unban you:
This ban should be removed as after looking at the ban request, there is no eviendnce of rulebreak on my part. I request myself as well as getting my good friend Barkles to do so too. He was the one who promoted me to do this UBR as he thought the reason a tad odd The reason Johkah gave on the thread was “2. samjimclarke : Approved for obviously having part in this.” This doesn’t not specify how so I have a part in this, just that apparently I do. I understand that perhaps johkah had to go through lots of ban requests and maybe just banned me without proper consideration. I understand this as being a staff member is obviously hard!.
I haven’t appealed until now as I was fairly new when this ban was given, I have only recently returned to FL, and back then I didn’t have a forum account.

I hope this can be removed, as I feel it is a black mark on my record that shouldn’t have been there in the first place

Thank you for reviewing this
P.s (Barkles is involved as he was the one who has helped me write this, so he may defend me if needed)

RE: UBR For samjimclarke - Enzyme - 01-19-2014

So why didn't you appeal this sooner? Where is the banrequest with the evidence you claimed you looked at?

RE: UBR For samjimclarke - Barkles - 01-19-2014

(Involved see post script)
www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30785&pid=254128&highlight=Samjimclarke#pid254128

Also enzyme If you look around p2 he says he 'didn't have a forum account and was fairly new'

As Sam says he wants me to help him with this Wink

Quote:'didn't have a forum account and was fairly new'
So it took him 8 months to make a forum account? This ban lasted for a month and your friend didn't want to appeal it before now? If your friend truly was innocent, then why would he wait 8 months to appeal this ban?

Banning administrator has been contacted regarding this UBR.

Quote:my good friend Barkles to do so too. He was the one who promoted me to do this UBR as he thought the reason a tad odd The reason Johkah gave on the thread was “2. samjimclarke : Approved for obviously having part in this.” This doesn’t not specify how so I have a part in this, just that apparently I do.

As I see it, you might have been guilty and you know it and didn't care to appeal the ban because you knew you had broken the rules, but your friend Barkles might have found the evidence to be vague and this is why you are appealing it? Not because you cared but because your friend Barkles does?

RE: UBR For samjimclarke - Barkles - 01-19-2014

He got rather annoyed by it, so much so he left FL for that time, I convinced him
Recently to come back and RP with me, it is now he has become a better RPer he decided to clean the record. In basic terms he's been cooling down about it.
(I'll get him to confirm this)

I understand you want to help your friend Barkles, but I'm asking you to leave the BANNED player to answer for himself as he was involved in the incident, not you. I don't want you to put words in his mouth.

Questions I want answered by the BANNED player:

- So it took you 8 months to make a forum account? This ban lasted for a month and you didn't want to appeal it before now? If you truly was innocent, then why would you wait 8 months to appeal this ban?

- Why did you have access to Arrons props?
- Why had he chosen to give YOU access to his props?
- Why didn't you move the props away blocking the doors/remove all his props?

RE: UBR For samjimclarke - Sammerh - 01-19-2014

(01-19-2014, 10:08 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Now I want the banned player to answer this:

Why did you have access to Arrons props? Why had he chosen to give YOU access to his props?

I understand you want to help your friend Barkles, but I'm asking you to leave the BANNED player to answer for himself as he was involved in the incident, not you. I don't want you to put words in his mouth.

I see your point, But, I believe I had no rights to 'Arron's Props whatsoever

RE: UBR For samjimclarke - Old Man Jokhah - 01-19-2014

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=30785&pid=254128&highlight=Samjimclarke#pid254128

Video 3: 00:20 in the video.

Police commander manipulated the props and refroze them to instigate the propblock once more.

To move the props, the police commander needed prop access.

Samjimclarke was the police commander which is visible at roughly 00:26.

The statement that you believe that you didn't have rights to the props is obviously false.

I did do a lot of ban requests back then, and this was a mass ban case. Your ban was in no way an error. You obviously had access to the mass propblocker's props.

After looking into the BR, Barkles has no involvement in this case as the banned person is the main poster. Please refrain from any further comments on this post. Just because you want him unbanned and supported him making the post doesn't mean your in anyway involved in the case. If you have evidence to prove you were in some way involved on the server during the incident, provide it in your next post. If you do not, next post you make here will be treated as posting without sufficent rights.

Samjimclarke, the evidence provided in the ban request that resulted in your ban proves you were involved with the prop blocker due to your ability to access his props. Had you taken the time to review the evidence against you, you would have caught that. I'm going to state that I believe you knew what happened that day, that you know your involvement in this case, and here are the three possible thought processes you used when making this.

1:You didn't properly review the evidence and overlooked the pointed section in the video.
2: You thought that because it's been a long time and my activity dropped that getting this removed would be easier.
3: You want this ban removed because it reflects badly on you, which it full well should.

So either come out and give me a real reason to remove this ban, or admit you were wrong then and drop it. I'm going to overlook the statement about you believing that you had no rights to Arron's props, but any further fabrications will be taken as breaking courthouse rules and obvious actions will be taken from there.

To Administration team: I'm still undecided on weather to remove the ban or not, please be patient while I get a response out of the offender.

RE: UBR For samjimclarke - Enzyme - 01-20-2014

(01-19-2014, 10:19 PM)Sammerh Wrote: I see your point, But, I believe I had no rights to 'Arron's Props whatsoever

As Jokhah said, the evidence showed you did. Now I want you to explain WHY.
I want to remind you that lying in the courthouse will have consequences.

RE: UBR For samjimclarke - Sammerh - 01-20-2014

(01-20-2014, 03:22 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(01-19-2014, 10:19 PM)Sammerh Wrote: I see your point, But, I believe I had no rights to 'Arron's Props whatsoever

As Jokhah said, the evidence showed you did. Now I want you to explain WHY.
I want to remind you that lying in the courthouse will have consequences.

after looking at the evidence in the BR i saw that i had permissions to aaron's props.. i still dont know how i got them, as i have no connection to him.

this was 8 months ago as said so i cant remember that well what happened. so to avoid saying anyhting im not sure about, ill give up on this appeal... thank you for considering though