Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!!
(09-04-2013, 09:48 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Forgive me if I don't shed tears over the fact you don't get to play on our servers during your "special time". Did you also notice this ban was your 10th? Also your 3rd for FearRP.

Why 30 days tho?

The only thing i will miss will be the Minges and the Ban requests anyway. theres no such thing as roleplay on fearless. Ban me all you like. But its true.

I don't quite see why you're acting like a child. You've broken(Or been caught) the rules ten times and now you somehow try to gain sympathy. Also, before you make a wide assumption, please get some factual evidence. Main point, you have a total of ten bans on your record which is no simple joke. Either you start changing or the bans will only get longer.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub

Messages In This Thread
RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - by Grub - 09-05-2013, 03:23 AM