Fearless Forums
Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! (/showthread.php?tid=36943)

Pages: 1 2

Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Coupcunt - 09-04-2013

Your name: TuftyGoblin

Your ban ID: 36994

Banned by: Aviator?

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me and Pavilion?

Why we should unban you: Because that's just messed up... 30 day ban for FearRP? Seriously? But when i got banned and i checked on forums it said 1 day and i come on today and it says 29 days? What the crap? And it says

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason:[quote] "Breaking FearRP." - [FL:M] Pavilion [/quote]
Banned by:[quote] [FL] Aviator [/quote]
Ban lifted (click for date):[quote] 29 days, 12 hours [/quote]

Seriously?! i get banned for 30 days for trying to stab some retard who kept punching me while a guy had a gun out at me? SERIOUSLY? I mean 30 days is just over the top. It said when i first looked 1 day. now it says 30 days? I don't understand. If this is some kind of mistake i don't know, But if not why has it been changed? Why was i banned by Pavilion but it says Aviator banned me?

Seriously i'm pissed off so much, so sorry about my attitude. Im sure everyone would be pissed of about that, Getting banned 30 days when it was originaly 1 day? "Banned by" has changed. Seriously? please reply ASAP.

EDIT: BULLSHIT

[quote='TuftyGoblin' pid='294514' dateline='1378328553']
Your name: TuftyGoblin

Your ban ID: 36994

Banned by: Aviator?

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Me and Pavilion?

Why we should unban you: Because that's just messed up... 30 day ban for FearRP? Seriously? But when i got banned and i checked on forums it said 1 day and i come on today and it says 29 days? What the crap? And it says

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reason:[quote] "Breaking FearRP." - [FL:M] Pavilion [/quote]
Banned by:[quote] [FL] Aviator [/quote]
Ban lifted (click for date):[quote] 29 days, 12 hours [/quote]

Seriously?! i get banned for 30 days for trying to stab some retard who kept punching me while a guy had a gun out at me? SERIOUSLY? I mean 30 days is just over the top. It said when i first looked 1 day. now it says 30 days? I don't understand. If this is some kind of mistake i don't know, But if not why has it been changed? Why was i banned by Pavilion but it says Aviator banned me?

Seriously i'm pissed off so much, so sorry about my attitude. Im sure everyone would be pissed of about that, Getting banned 30 days when it was originaly 1 day? "Banned by" has changed. Seriously? please reply ASAP.

I was looking forward to going on servers after school and i join and suddenly the stupid "you have been banned from our server" comes up!" that's stupid! i mean, ive been waiting all school then that comes up! spoilsport!!!!!

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Joykill - 09-04-2013

Moderators can only ban for a day. Chances are that Pavilion requested Aviator to lengthen ban time. I'm not involved no, just trying to help in a natural way.

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - DoomDude1 - 09-04-2013

Forgive me if I don't shed tears over the fact you don't get to play on our servers during your "special time". Did you also notice this ban was your 10th? Also your 3rd for FearRP.

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Coupcunt - 09-04-2013

(09-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Forgive me if I don't shed tears over the fact you don't get to play on our servers during your "special time". Did you also notice this ban was your 10th? Also your 3rd for FearRP.

Why 30 days tho?

The only thing i will miss will be the Minges and the Ban requests anyway. theres no such thing as roleplay on fearless. Ban me all you like. But its true.

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Grub - 09-05-2013

(09-04-2013, 09:48 PM)TuftyGoblin Wrote:
(09-04-2013, 09:45 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Forgive me if I don't shed tears over the fact you don't get to play on our servers during your "special time". Did you also notice this ban was your 10th? Also your 3rd for FearRP.

Why 30 days tho?

The only thing i will miss will be the Minges and the Ban requests anyway. theres no such thing as roleplay on fearless. Ban me all you like. But its true.

I don't quite see why you're acting like a child. You've broken(Or been caught) the rules ten times and now you somehow try to gain sympathy. Also, before you make a wide assumption, please get some factual evidence. Main point, you have a total of ten bans on your record which is no simple joke. Either you start changing or the bans will only get longer.

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Narc - 09-05-2013

If you won't miss Fearless, why are you appealing?

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - aviator - 09-05-2013

This suspension was originally issued by Pavilion. Therefore his account of the events which occurred leading up to your suspension will be given by him. I extended your suspension, as others have said, because it was your tenth suspension. This is a very high amount and I would like to remind you that at Fearless we operate using a "ladder-like" system. This means the more suspensions you get, the longer your next ban will be.

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Pavilion - 09-05-2013

I'm typing on my iPad so apologies for any typing errors, etc.

Lets see then, I hopped on to v2d and came to BP, I saw you under gunpoint, trying to knife someone, the person who had you under gun point told you to stop, which you did not, and continued to try knife the other person involved. I took you in the roof, informed you broke FearRP, and issued a ban.

I then requested an extension for a few reasons which will be below.

Firstly, you have 10 bans in record, you obviously aren't learning so I requested the extension.

Secondly, you have three bans on record for FearRP as DoomDude said.

Finally, literally two-three days before I issued this ban, I caught you smashing a car with props until it explode. Therefore it's obvious that you have no respect for the rules and you need a longer ban, and to be honest, you're lucky it was only a month.

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Coupcunt - 09-05-2013

(09-05-2013, 05:55 AM)Aviator Wrote: This suspension was originally issued by Pavilion. Therefore his account of the events which occurred leading up to your suspension will be given by him. I extended your suspension, as others have said, because it was your tenth suspension. This is a very high amount and I would like to remind you that at Fearless we operate using a "ladder-like" system. This means the more suspensions you get, the longer your next ban will be.

OK, fair enough. How longs the next ban?

(09-05-2013, 07:24 AM)Pavilion Wrote: I'm typing on my iPad so apologies for any typing errors, etc.

Lets see then, I hopped on to v2d and came to BP, I saw you under gunpoint, trying to knife someone, the person who had you under gun point told you to stop, which you did not, and continued to try knife the other person involved. I took you in the roof, informed you broke FearRP, and issued a ban.

Firstly, you have 10 bans in record, you obviously aren't learning so I requested the extension.

Finally, literally two-three days before I issued this ban, I caught you smashing a car with props until it explode. Therefore it's obvious that you have no respect for the rules and you need a longer ban, and to be honest, you're lucky it was only a month.

Yes i know i was knifing but i couldn't see chat since the menu had gone, When i noised you i knew i was in trouble and i took that time to type "record 1", "stop" in console. (if you can check logs). I asked for a blacklist but you said you cant etc. I mean, you could'v banned me from weapons for a week, a month. Rather have no weapons than do nothing.

Also the persons car who i prop smashed is my best friends brother (In real) even though i shouldn't have done it :-{ You just happened to be their at the time of the [b]JOKE[b] Also as he is knew i was actually teaching him how to play, now its a 30 day ban i cant :o oh well. But anyway you can ask him yourself in PM (DarthTom56) and tell me to answer questions about him.

[b]It may take a while for me to reply since the recent DDoSing i cant use the forums so i will try to get back to messages ASAP[b]

(09-05-2013, 07:24 AM)Pavilion Wrote: I'm typing on my iPad so apologies for any typing errors, etc.

Yes i know i was knifing but i couldn't see chat since the menu had gone, When i noised you i knew i was in trouble and i took that time to type "record 1", "stop" in console. (if you can check logs). I asked for a blacklist but you said you cant etc. I mean, you could'v banned me from weapons for a week, a month. Rather have no weapons than do nothing.

Also the persons car who i prop smashed is my best friends brother (In real) even though i shouldn't have done it :-{ You just happened to be their at the time of the [b]JOKE[b] Also as he is knew i was actually teaching him how to play, now its a 30 day ban i cant :o oh well. But anyway you can ask him yourself in PM (DarthTom56) and tell me to answer questions about him.

[b]It may take a while for me to reply since the recent DDoSing i cant use the forums so i will try to get back to messages ASAP[b]

RE: Banned 30 days for FailRP? Review ASAP please!! - Wheatcake - 09-05-2013

It is right I am TuftyGoblin's friend and him prop smashing my car WAS a joke, I suggest you unban him.
Also HE IS my brothers best friend and he introduced me to the server. same with my brother, He was showing me what not to do with cars because I would get banned but i think Pavilion got the wrong end of the stick.