What happened to the Fearless we knew?
I think some admins is trying to be firm but come out too harsh and sometimes just plain disrespectful. They got to remember that this is a game that has players from the ages of 8 and above. Often the bad attitude comes when admins is in talks, I get it, you may feel disrespected when people saying you dont do your work or whatever but handle it professionally. You dont have to lower yourself to the same level. Sure, I get it we are all humans and hell, even I slip now and then but at least I try to better myself and I really have.

Lots of long time members that has a bad attitude are more often just besserwissers (know-it-all) who I believe is trying to score some points with the admins who they have befriended. I have seen lots of it in-game, an admin argues/discuss in OOC chat with someone suddenly 3-4 people joins in on the chat taking the admins side. Nothing wrong in having the same opinion as someone who happens to be admin but there is a difference with sharing one opinion and sharing every opinion with him/her. Usually thats the same people with the shitty attitude on the forum.

Im gonna end the ranting with an example of a thread that could have been handled a lot better: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31405

I will also steal a quote from Al Sevenfold once again: "Lead by example."
The following 3 users Like Humla's post:
  • Verzyn, Fillehh, Oliver

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to the Fearless we knew? - by Humla - 08-16-2013, 08:16 PM