Good Ridance
I have tried to be a patient man on Fearless. I have quickly learned that doing such is a very impossible feat. People can be so unreasonable with some of the dumbest things ever conceived. Players will not listen and admins can be a pain to deal with. There are a good few who actually step up to the role that they wish to play and they end up doing a damn fine job of it, but there are a majority who simply take the experience for granted, and seek only to gain money that simply doesn't exist. Those who do their job and play their role are perhaps some of the nicest people I have met online, and yet its a damn shame there are so many on the server who are perhaps the worst. There have been a number times which I have decided to take a hiatus from Fearless. Simply because I was far too pissed at players who proved far to aggravating to deal with. I hate that it has come to this. It feels like such a tragic waste of a good player that follows the rules and does their best to keep others in line when the admins are too busy to take charge of such a duty. Three chances. Three Chances I have given the server. Three strikes...

Angry YOUR OUT! Angry
[Image: 22353950154688990300611.jpg]

Sad to see a member leave but seeming as other members get along fine and continue to enjoy the server it's clearly not us. It has to be you causing the problems. Maybe after your first ban you could have looked through the rules and checked what was allowed and what wasn't. But, anyhow, good-bye.

EDIT: Riddance*
Well I'm sad to hear this.... Oh wait? Not really. This server was not made for you. It wasn't our fault you couldn't RP it was obviously yours. I get on here every day and do amazing RP's! EVERYDAY! Which means one of two things.

1. I am the only person that this happens to.

2. You don't try or put any effort into rping.

There will be trouble and minges wherever you go. Any server, any game mode. I can assure you however that this one is the most well kept and has the most committed members. I have been on servers where people try to rp but can't because the admins are killing everyone. Seems more like 3 strikes and you are out. Maybe next time you can try to play baseball instead of criticizing the players from the stands. ( its a baseball joke using your (3 strikes comment)

Finally to everyone that is going to read this friend all I can say is

[Image: watch-out-we-got-a-bad-ass-over-here.jpg]

If you are going to act all high and mighty, I'm glad you are leaving. The server can only get better with one less egotist around. But I do hope you come back and try Rping with some good people and you will find it isn't hard at all!
(05-07-2013, 12:50 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: [Image: 22353950154688990300611.jpg]

How Immature, this is better.

[Image: 1321930167466447.jpg]

But goodbye.
I kinda expected the snark. Sad really.

(05-07-2013, 12:50 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Sad to see a member leave but seeming as other members get along fine and continue to enjoy the server it's clearly not us. It has to be you causing the problems. Maybe after your first ban you could have looked through the rules and checked what was allowed and what wasn't. But, anyhow, good-bye.

To explain the ban, I was actually just trying to get a car unstuck after it's tire got stuck in the ground. No warning, I was actually being careful to not hit anyone. Admin decided to ban me and I understood. Back then I just wasn't thinking. This was right after another proppusher. Guess I just got caught in the mess.
(05-07-2013, 12:54 AM)Abobosfist Wrote: I kinda expected the snark. Sad really.

(05-07-2013, 12:50 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: Sad to see a member leave but seeming as other members get along fine and continue to enjoy the server it's clearly not us. It has to be you causing the problems. Maybe after your first ban you could have looked through the rules and checked what was allowed and what wasn't. But, anyhow, good-bye.

To explain the ban, I was actually just trying to get a car unstuck after it's tire got stuck in the ground. No warning, I was actually being careful to not hit anyone. Admin decided to ban me and I understood. Back then I just wasn't thinking. This was right after another proppusher. Guess I just got caught in the mess.

And you're leaving over that? It's not like you were banned for 6 months. If a car is stuck you are meant to call a Admin/Moderator to make sure that any chance of the car hitting another player is gone. If you feel you were banned unfairly you could of made an unban request. I think you are over-reacting to be honest.
No I'm not leaving over that! Jesus, you are taking my words out of context. I'm not leaving because of my bans. Don't be ridiculous. I'm leaving because I'm just fed up with the moronic playerbase. Did you read my Original Post? Those bans were a LOOONG time ago. Me understanding the ban was me accepting it. It was fair.

Last post everyone. I'm out.
(05-07-2013, 01:10 AM)Abobosfist Wrote: No I'm not leaving over that! Jesus, you are taking my words out of context. I'm not leaving because of my bans. Don't be ridiculous. I'm leaving because I'm just fed up with the moronic playerbase. Did you read my Original Post? Those bans were a LOOONG time ago. Me understanding the ban was me accepting it. It was fair.

Last post everyone. I'm out.

I understand that was your last post so I don't expect a reply. So you're leaving because your can't stand some of the players? Well, wouldn't it be better idea to stay and try to improve the community instead of giving in?
Sometimes it is better to just step away from the things that aggravate you the most.
Goodbye.
Regards,
aviator