Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-21-2013, 10:40 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 08:30 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: -snip-

It's not my server, i don't lose anything. It was just for the good of Fearless, not yours, the owner decides what he wan't to do what his team.

I didn't get that... What you talking about? How is that a reply to my message?

About the friends getting ban and why im i asking, it's simple: I'm not like you (How it looks like you are), i care about my friends, they are not random RPer's like you said, i always help them when they need.

What you mean "you are not like me"?
I never said I would let me friends a belting hand
I are about them too. So I'm not a heartless bastard as you think I am
But I help my friends out when I actually can do anything
Judging by what you said, you had no evidence or any material which would help your friends, you have just been constantly screaming out that Salinsky is wrong and your friends are innocent
Help your friends when you can, but when you have nothing to help them out with, just keep your mouth shut

I am afraid to see you a part of this community
I just (and not only me) tried being nice with you, however you just started pointing everyone else with your pointy stick, threatening that you know rules and the way this community work better than us, senior members, and staff members too
Just comply with the fact that you are very ignorant

Oh and one more thing
You said that Salinsky was ignoring your @ request
Well let me bless you that you are not a VIP here
There are around 40 other people at the same time keep constantly spamming admins with @ request
Writing non legit requests with no information whatsoever
Admins and mods do respond to every of them
They just don't have time to deal with every single one of you crying minges
One request could take up to 20 minutes to deal with
So calm your ass down or record the video of rule breaker and post Ban Request here

Don't like the way this community works?
Then adios amigo!
Hope you find better community that matches your needs

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Dr Tomorrow - 01-22-2013, 09:42 AM