Fearless Forums
Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Staff Report (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Forum: Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+---- Thread: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. (/showthread.php?tid=24467)

Pages: 1 2 3

Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - CHEEST3R - 01-21-2013

Name: CHEEST3R

Time/Date: 21-01-2013

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51309292

Name of Administrator: Salinsky aka Sally

Evidence: Hello. I wan't to report the moderator Salinsky for not showing respect over the players. I called him to ask why did he banned my friend without a warn and he said that wasn't my job and ran away. He is banning people for every reason for 1 Day, i saw it on the ban lists after my friend's ban. He just kicked me after a talk about what he's doing bad, he said me to shut up and i said: "show some respect, no?" and then he kicked me.

Well.. a lot of players are getting ban for everything, he thinks he's the boss of gmod and fearless rp.. i'm reporting him for fearless rp future.. you are losing people who is wasting their time everyday in this server, you are losing "fans", and with "fans" i mean guys that keep playing and supporting the server everyday. He's just pissing of everyone.. Do something, talk with he or in a few months the server will lose a lot of players.

Have a nice day, CHEEST3R. Nervous

RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - Narc - 01-21-2013

He wasn't banning people for "every reason" for 1 day, you were disrespecting him too, ignored warnings.

Upon joining, the Welcome Rules pop up, I suggest people read those.

RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - Salinsky - 01-21-2013

Ways to avoid being kicked / banned:
1. Read the rules.
2. Accept warnings, don't argue with them.

Ways to get unbanned:
1. Make an unbanrequest, don't argue with the moderator/administrator on the server. This is also stated in the rules.

Now, for the actual topic:

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Hello. I wan't to report the moderator Salinsky for not showing respect over the players.
I do respect the players, if I didn't I wouldn't have accepted the offer to be a moderator in order to make the servers minge-free for the actual RPers/rule abiding players.

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: I called him to ask why did he banned my friend without a warn and he said that wasn't my job and ran away.
I don't have to explain my actions to you, you're a biased third party meddling with a case you were not involved in, if you'd read the server rules properly you can find that:
Rules Wrote:5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
That goes for moderators too, and just to clarify: If I make a mistake, I immediately contact one of the admins on Steam and rectify the error.

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: He is banning people for every reason for 1 Day, i saw it on the ban lists after my friend's ban.
I'm teaching them discipline to follow the server rules, I warn plenty of people before banning them, but I decide whether or not I want to / have time to warn them. You might not know, but I take conditions into consideration when issuing punishment, I look at hours, previous bans etcetera, get your facts straight before making random accusations as a, like stated earlier, biased third party.

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: He just kicked me after a talk about what he's doing bad, he said me to shut up and i said: "show some respect, no?" and then he kicked me.
Please add the entire story or just don't post an abuse thread at all. You're claiming I kicked you merely because you pointed out the "errors" I made and for saying "Show some respect, no?".

Please add the entire truth to your OP:
Warned at least 5 times by me and a few times by Narcotic before the kick was issued, now tell me:
Was this abuse, or was it your own fault for ignoring warnings because you were mad, resulting in a kick, not a ban, mind you?

(01-21-2013, 04:04 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Have a nice day, CHEEST3R. Nervous
Have a nice day.

RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - Al sevenfold - 01-21-2013

This is just simply ridiculous. You and a few other people were telling him how he should do his job over OOC, heck you were insulting him over OOC.

You mentioned when you were insulting Salinsky that yesterday, you were banned for no reason, well I can confirm you were banned for reason, you said he didn't give you a warning, you didn't need a warning you were clearly basing as a Black market dealer, I actually told you what you were doing was against the rules to which you replied saying "It's not loads of other BMD's do it too." I told you, you were wrong and that you should switch to a job that can do that. You replied saying "I will switch to Carleone as soon as there is a spot." Thinking that he has learnt his lesson, I then leave. 30 mins later you are still basing as a Carleone, so I call Salinsky and Narcotic came too, I told them what I had said to you and clearly they figured you should just be banned.

If you're not going to take the time to read the rules why should they take the time to explain them to you? Which is what I actually said to you (and a few others) over OOC because they were "not doing their job as moderator correctly"

You're friend was clearly breaking the rules, otherwise they wouldn't have banned you for no reason...Not to mention Salinsky did give warning out over OOC "The next person that complains gets kicked and blacklisted from OOC" Yet you are obviously above the rules and can do what you want so you then continued to complain.

(01-21-2013, 05:49 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Thinking that he has learnt his lesson, I then leave. 30 mins later you are still basing as a Carleone, so I call Salinsky and Narcotic came too, I told them what I had said to you and clearly they figured you should just be banned.
I'm pretty sure you mean BMD, because he was a BMD when we came and brought him.

Here's the reason for his ban, which is why we decided not to warn:

Banpage Wrote:Fail RP, contrawhoring as BMD, basing as BMD, doubledoor, propblock, not using @ to contact us

Also note that before issuing the ban, we told him the exact rules he broke, to prevent future incidents like this one.

I hope this gives you a rough idea of how we handle certain situations and why we handle them the way we decide to, you broke a load of rules and a warning wasn't anywhere near sufficient for the amount of rules broken.

Now, who is your friend I banned "without warning"?

RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - Al sevenfold - 01-21-2013

(01-21-2013, 05:59 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:49 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Thinking that he has learnt his lesson, I then leave. 30 mins later you are still basing as a Carleone, so I call Salinsky and Narcotic came too, I told them what I had said to you and clearly they figured you should just be banned.
I'm pretty sure you mean BMD, because he was a BMD when we came and brought him.

Here's the reason for his ban, which is why we decided not to warn:

Banpage Wrote:Fail RP, contrawhoring as BMD, basing as BMD, doubledoor, propblock, not using @ to contact us

Also note that before issuing the ban, we told him the exact rules he broke, to prevent future incidents like this one.

I hope this gives you a rough idea of how we handle certain situations and why we handle them the way we decide to, you broke a load of rules and a warning wasn't anywhere near sufficient for the amount of rules broken.

Now, who is your friend I banned "without warning"?

Yeah, that's what I meant. Despite him saying he would switch to Corleone to me he was still a Black Market Dealer, which was why I requested you to me.

RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - Floodify - 01-21-2013

You were constantly arguing with him even when he said to you to back off, which was a warning. It's not abusing, he's doing his job. You should be happy that you got kicked, instead of BANNED! Accept the fact that your friend got banned due to he broke the rules and stop whining. Either accept it and let your friend do a ban request or go back to whatever you played before.

Don't ever, ever try to outsmart a moderator or a admin, things just get messy if you do. Accept and leave it or if you get banned, do a ban request.

From the rules:
Quote:5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.

The moderators and admins are elected, they haven't bought their status. They got elected because they know what they are doing. They aren't playing "bosses" over Fearless, they are just protecting the minges from Fearless. Have that in your mind next time you're arguing with the admins or the mods...

Have a nice day, myfloodify.

RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - CHEEST3R - 01-21-2013

Look, nice, AI Sevenfold is helping you to be your friend and Narcotic is your friend -.-
I'm not the only one to complain, i just made the thread, now the founder does what he want's, i just reported you now lead with it. Stop disrespecting if you are that moderador, you always keep saying "stop whinning" , "shut up". The only warns you gave was: "shut up." , your chance was that my console isn't enabled.

If only you knew how much players talk about what you are doing bad, and i'm pretty sure you will ban or kick in the game for vengeance, like you did when you banned me, i was just talking the truth about you and you reacted immediatly after an report over me.

I won't ever shut up for a moderator who thinks he pwns everything, so, you are virtual , a guy behind a pc, so don't say what i have to do or to shut up, i'm just respecting all rules now, so don't take this with a vengeance.

Btw, my friend was ICGAMA, banned for contrablocking, you didn't warn, he was pissed of talking to me cuz it's the second time.

Good luck with your "job".
Don't forget that you are only a MOD, you can lose your job in no-time, so try to respect who respects you too, accept what playrers have to say to you if you wan't to be respect, cuz if they say something or reply to your "stop whinning", you kick always,.. maybe you don't have not enought balls to face them or cuz they are saying the truth/humilhating.

(01-21-2013, 07:22 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Wall of text

You got banned for a LOAD of rulebreaks yesterday
Today you got kicked for constantly trying to argue with a decision you had nothing to do with.

Summary:
You and your friend got banned, then felt I didn't warn you thus making it "abuse" in your eyes.

You then felt the need to tell me how to do my job and how I should have handled the situation(Which is a violation of General Rule #5), I didn't listen because guess what? People do it every day and it's really, really tiring to hear how someone who still breaks server rules frequently telling you how to do your job.

Then, after I pretty much ended the discussion by saying over voicechat that I don't want to argue about these kinds of things, you decided to take it to OOC (Which is a violation of OOC/IC rule #11)

You then recieved numerous warnings and ignored them. (Which is again a violation of General Rule #5)
You then began talking about respect, which is something I didn't notice coming from you, infact, you disrespected and discredited me (Violation of General Rule #4)

You then recieved a kick, got extremely mad for whatever reason and decided to post an abuse thread on me, while all I did was enforcing server rules and maintaining order on the server.

Conclusion:
You and your friend got banned, my decision, not subject for debate as both bans were 100% valid.
You felt need to complain to me, discredit me and disrespect me.

Result:
Kick, reviewing the situation, I should've gone for a ban.
But I guess I was too understanding at the time, perhaps make an abuse thread for that aswel.

RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - Dr Tomorrow - 01-21-2013

Just to give you a bit of advice, for further similar situations
It's is not necessary for FL staff to give you warning
You either read & learn rules or get banned
Plain simple
1) Don't break rules in the first place. If the warning is given means you don't know the rules
2) Mind your own business, whether its your friend or random RPer (whom you don't know) who is about to get banned. It's nothing if your business. You haven't been involved in that situation? You saw nothing of what happened? Then leave it be
3) There are many rules, I agree, but they are even easier to remember than multiplication table