Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
(01-21-2013, 08:30 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Just to give you a bit of advice, for further similar situations
It's is not necessary for FL staff to give you warning
You either read & learn rules or get banned
Plain simple
1) Don't break rules in the first place. If the warning is given means you don't know the rules
2) Mind your own business, whether its your friend or random RPer (whom you don't know) who is about to get banned. It's nothing if your business. You haven't been involved in that situation? You saw nothing of what happened? Then leave it be
3) There are many rules, I agree, but they are even easier to remember than multiplication table

It's not my server, i don't lose anything. It was just for the good of Fearless, not yours, the owner decides what he wan't to do what his team.

About the friends getting ban and why im i asking, it's simple: I'm not like you (How it looks like you are), i care about my friends, they are not random RPer's like you said, i always help them when they need.

To salinsky:
I didn't disrespect you, i was just saying the truth about what are you doing, like today i reported a guy and you didn't anything, you was online i saw you teleporting AI Sevenfold to you, and when i was talking WHY you was banning WITHOUT warning my friend, you ran away, so talked with you via OOC cuz i know you was going to ignore @ like you do.

End of my thread for me, see that with the owner.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by CHEEST3R - 01-21-2013, 10:40 PM