Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
(01-21-2013, 07:22 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Look, nice, AI Sevenfold is helping you to be your friend and Narcotic is your friend -.-
I'm not the only one to complain, i just made the thread, now the founder does what he want's, i just reported you now lead with it. Stop disrespecting if you are that moderador, you always keep saying "stop whinning" , "shut up". The only warns you gave was: "shut up." , your chance was that my console isn't enabled.

If only you knew how much players talk about what you are doing bad, and i'm pretty sure you will ban or kick in the game for vengeance, like you did when you banned me, i was just talking the truth about you and you reacted immediatly after an report over me.

I won't ever shut up for a moderator who thinks he pwns everything, so, you are virtual , a guy behind a pc, so don't say what i have to do or to shut up, i'm just respecting all rules now, so don't take this with a vengeance.

Btw, my friend was ICGAMA, banned for contrablocking, you didn't warn, he was pissed of talking to me cuz it's the second time.

Good luck with your "job".
Don't forget that you are only a MOD, you can lose your job in no-time, so try to respect who respects you too, accept what playrers have to say to you if you wan't to be respect, cuz if they say something or reply to your "stop whinning", you kick always,.. maybe you don't have not enought balls to face them or cuz they are saying the truth/humilhating.

Posting here cause it regards me and my presence in the case.

Oh, and let's keep on the good vibe, instead of going all "tough guy".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Narc - 01-21-2013, 09:41 PM