Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
(01-21-2013, 07:22 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Look, nice, Al* Sevenfold is helping you to be your friend and Narcotic is your friend -.-

This made me laugh,
I'm not helping anyone to be anyone's friend, heck if I was just posting rubbish just to make friends with an moderator then the admins would give me a warning for posting.

I have been friends with Salinsky and Narcotic for some time actually and I was requested by Salinsky to post on this thread as I was a first hand witness to this situation, he even asked an admin if it was ok for me to post in this thread to which the admin said it was ok.
You just seem to be trying to delete me and Narcotic from the equation of this ban request so it is between you and Salinsky, the truth is, we saw what happened, we know what happened.

So what if we are his friends? that doesn't really mean anything, I'm backing him up because it's the correct thing, not all mods/admins explain why people get banned, even so you can pm them to ask them, not try and insult them over OOC.

As I've said before, if you and your friend are too lazy to read a few paragraphs of writing, which are called "the rules" then I don't see why any admin/mod should have to read them out to you.
Lead by example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Al sevenfold - 01-21-2013, 08:36 PM