Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
(01-21-2013, 07:22 PM)CHEEST3R Wrote: Wall of text

You got banned for a LOAD of rulebreaks yesterday
Today you got kicked for constantly trying to argue with a decision you had nothing to do with.

Summary:
You and your friend got banned, then felt I didn't warn you thus making it "abuse" in your eyes.

You then felt the need to tell me how to do my job and how I should have handled the situation(Which is a violation of General Rule #5), I didn't listen because guess what? People do it every day and it's really, really tiring to hear how someone who still breaks server rules frequently telling you how to do your job.

Then, after I pretty much ended the discussion by saying over voicechat that I don't want to argue about these kinds of things, you decided to take it to OOC (Which is a violation of OOC/IC rule #11)

You then recieved numerous warnings and ignored them. (Which is again a violation of General Rule #5)
You then began talking about respect, which is something I didn't notice coming from you, infact, you disrespected and discredited me (Violation of General Rule #4)

You then recieved a kick, got extremely mad for whatever reason and decided to post an abuse thread on me, while all I did was enforcing server rules and maintaining order on the server.

Conclusion:
You and your friend got banned, my decision, not subject for debate as both bans were 100% valid.
You felt need to complain to me, discredit me and disrespect me.

Result:
Kick, reviewing the situation, I should've gone for a ban.
But I guess I was too understanding at the time, perhaps make an abuse thread for that aswel.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Salinsky - 01-21-2013, 08:04 PM