Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
(01-21-2013, 05:59 PM)Salinsky Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 05:49 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: Thinking that he has learnt his lesson, I then leave. 30 mins later you are still basing as a Carleone, so I call Salinsky and Narcotic came too, I told them what I had said to you and clearly they figured you should just be banned.
I'm pretty sure you mean BMD, because he was a BMD when we came and brought him.

Here's the reason for his ban, which is why we decided not to warn:

Banpage Wrote:Fail RP, contrawhoring as BMD, basing as BMD, doubledoor, propblock, not using @ to contact us

Also note that before issuing the ban, we told him the exact rules he broke, to prevent future incidents like this one.

I hope this gives you a rough idea of how we handle certain situations and why we handle them the way we decide to, you broke a load of rules and a warning wasn't anywhere near sufficient for the amount of rules broken.

Now, who is your friend I banned "without warning"?

Yeah, that's what I meant. Despite him saying he would switch to Corleone to me he was still a Black Market Dealer, which was why I requested you to me.
Lead by example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Al sevenfold - 01-21-2013, 06:05 PM