Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn.
This is just simply ridiculous. You and a few other people were telling him how he should do his job over OOC, heck you were insulting him over OOC.

You mentioned when you were insulting Salinsky that yesterday, you were banned for no reason, well I can confirm you were banned for reason, you said he didn't give you a warning, you didn't need a warning you were clearly basing as a Black market dealer, I actually told you what you were doing was against the rules to which you replied saying "It's not loads of other BMD's do it too." I told you, you were wrong and that you should switch to a job that can do that. You replied saying "I will switch to Carleone as soon as there is a spot." Thinking that he has learnt his lesson, I then leave. 30 mins later you are still basing as a Carleone, so I call Salinsky and Narcotic came too, I told them what I had said to you and clearly they figured you should just be banned.

If you're not going to take the time to read the rules why should they take the time to explain them to you? Which is what I actually said to you (and a few others) over OOC because they were "not doing their job as moderator correctly"

You're friend was clearly breaking the rules, otherwise they wouldn't have banned you for no reason...Not to mention Salinsky did give warning out over OOC "The next person that complains gets kicked and blacklisted from OOC" Yet you are obviously above the rules and can do what you want so you then continued to complain.
Lead by example.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moderator disrespecting and banning without warn. - by Al sevenfold - 01-21-2013, 05:49 PM