Silent Hill
Well yeah the first 4 games were made by Team Silent in tokyo (i believe) but they stopped making the games after four because of a lot of different rumors most believeable is that they started to argue within the team and there after disbaneded to go work on other Konami games. Although when the games first switched to a new developer some of the old team mainly Akira Yamoka and Mary Elizabeth Mcglynn switched to the new developers although they only did the musical parts of the games (which is why the music is still good) But they too quit after the latest game Silent Hill Downpour.

Oh and while discussing this on another note something that made me really mad was that with the recent release of The Silent Hill HD collection (Silent Hill 2 and 3) they decided to switch out the voice acting for hollywood actors making the characters not sound like real people. Although this was because the original voice actors threatened to sue Konami because they had re-released new games with their voices without their permission. Although in the end all of the voice actors from SH 2 decided to wave their legal rights to the voice and let Konami use their voices in the HD version of SH 2 making it so you can chose if you want the old voice acting or the new. Although this did not happen to the HD version of SH 3 because they couldn't find some of the old voice actors they had to use the new voices which in my opinion makes the Main character (heather Mason) sound like she is somewhere between 20-25 although she is supposed to be 17. Anyway this is just me rambeling.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Messages In This Thread
Silent Hill - by Foxy The Pirate - 11-19-2012, 08:44 AM
RE: Silent Hill - by BlackDog - 11-19-2012, 09:11 AM
RE: Silent Hill - by Foxy The Pirate - 11-19-2012, 09:26 AM
RE: Silent Hill - by Warior135 - 11-19-2012, 11:17 AM
RE: Silent Hill - by BlackDog - 11-19-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Silent Hill - by Foxy The Pirate - 11-19-2012, 09:12 PM
RE: Silent Hill - by xILLUMINATIxSWAGx - 11-25-2012, 03:46 AM