Unban request
now you are not a bad admin i understand its not easy being admin because i have been admin on many different occasions. and i know the need to keep a server in good shape but the way you handle it is just to forcing in my opinion, again this is my opinion. stop looking for things to ban people who don't deserve it. and look for people who do not even have the intentions on playing the server. i am not one of thous people. instead of banning me every time i do one small thing wrong you could at least look at the bright side and say '' hey maybe he didn't mean to do that'' when i tell you it was not intentional. honestly i have never met someone who always looks down at everything as a threat or to big of a risk. And if you feel people should be punished for technicality s then here lets give this a round.

and you may not ''have it out for me'' but you know me by now to know how im going to feel when you ban me for such ridicules reasons. now rules are rules and they do need to be followed and i know this, im cool with that. but i was just fucking going to log off during this time. i didn't want to be on the server any longer then i had to be during the time. i was fucking tired as hell and i wanted to get off. i was in a hurry. BUT i did NOT intentionally ask him to kill me because i felt he would.

and as far as the fear RP goes i didn't know he had a gun on me till it was in my face. he gave no warning at all that he was going to open fire.then he shot me down. all i did was circle around him as you can see in the video

. it was not a worthy arrest because he had no solid proof at all that i had even done anything and that’s Fail rp on the cops part for random arrest. If anyone should be banned its the cop. He failed to contain the guy with the knife [Sergeno] who was holding the knife to my face. During this the officer [ Leggomyweggo111] had stunned him about the time of 0:16-0:31 seconds in the video. After that I was in the clear. I had no weapons pointed at me and I was a free man as far as the rules go.

Again I would like to note if you had looked at the video with more detail during this event INSTEAD of looking for things I did wrong, you may of noticed one BIG detail. I didn't do anything wrong.

This officer [ Leggomyweggo111] had sent out a warrant for me without reason. He was strictly running on a hunch. He had no solid evidence that I had ''Punched anyone'' want to know why... because I didn't do it. read the chat logs. Renaldo Guerra said '' im a witness'' ''LEGGO'' '' HE IS NOT THE SUSPECT'' ''I SAW IT'' then the next following chat log was by Vin diesel ''the cop'' and he said ''I need a Arrest on courage'' no reason. He simply just wanted to arrest me for no fucking reason. During this time I was not under arrest because the president did NOT issue an arrest warrant for my name at all. Again fail rp.

When I was coming to a stop near the end of the corner he had shot me with his gun one time in the side of the left leg. I then began to laugh humorlessly wile walking around him '' not running from him'' then Sergeno comes around the corner with a knife and Leggomyweggo111 fails once more by opening fire upon him ''3 shots'' with one shot hitting him directly in the ass without warning, I would like to add after being shot at [Sergeno] broke FearRP because he ran after being shot at 3 times. Now as a cop we all know the rules non lethal before lethal. ''unless your life is in strict danger. I had no weapons. Then he shoots me ''8 times'' in the upper chest and face killing me.

Now in real life you would lose your job and be thrown in prison if you shot someone with a gun instead of using your NON lethal weapon at close range with a unsuspected bystander who had no weapons on hand. That is some nice RP going on. Now in the video im sure your going to say I was breaking FearRP because he told me to stop with a ''GUN'' pointed at me. Well that may be true but again would I even be in this situation if he had followed the rules to begin with ? The answer is no if [ Leggomyweggo111] had simply not failed so hard core non of this would of even happened. He should change his description from tall and serious to ''I like to randomly arrest people without evidence''.

If anything I did nothing wrong other stay online during this event. As Gman would say. The right man in the wrong place. I can go on and on about how this ban has no right to even be in the logs but the fact is I have just provided enough evidence to prove my innocence. Thank you have a good day.

I do not wish for these people to be banned. I only wish for you to understand that in this video I am not the one at fault. You only looked at me because the ban referral had my name on it. It it had Sergeno or Leggomyweggo111 name on it you would be looking at them and not me. Im not sure why I am the targeted one in this but what the hell, whats new huh ?

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by courage - 06-19-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: Unban request - by courage - 06-19-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Unban request - by courage - 06-19-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-20-2012, 01:48 PM