Unban request
name courage
STEAM_0:1:41525677
ban number 11276
time unknown.
admin who banned me Beflok
reason - Ban request approved, asking to be killed to avoid arrest way too many bans respect ALL the rules.

video -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRJnUBV_t...r_embedded

[Image: Are_You_Fucking_Kidding_Me_HD_by_CrusierPL.png]

Ok do i even need to say it...... come on man you can tell that during this time i was joking around hard core. i have to say that this is one of the most ridicules attempts to get someone banned. now did i ask to be killed in the ''video'' ? yes. now the real question is did i mean it ? NO i didn't. i was being playful during this time and i did not intend on him killing me. i only said ''kill me'' because he was holding a knife at me and i was testing him. Only to get in his head. So he would then get arrested.. i had not intentions in my head of being killed to avoid arrest. its funny because i was only doing a simple thing and i get banned for 3 days and 24 hours. pleas understand that this is simply ridicules and i had no intentions of him killing me to get out of an arrest. and to top it off i was trying to log off for the night. in the video i say so as well. i was getting off because it was late and i was getting tired. hence the reason i was acting a little odd. now if anything i did nothing wrong for this ban because i didn't get killed intentionally. i didn't actually mean for the guy with the knife to kill me. it was all me just fucking around once again, im sorry. In this video it is very hard to put myself on trial because it looks so convincing that I was trying to get myself killed to avoid arrest. But that’s not what my intentions where I promise. If this is to much to even think about removing then pleas reduce the ban time. I am honestly trying to follow the rules now and I am doing this to keep myself out of trouble. Just ask people about me. I have recently made a new ride with a good friend of mine. The rides name is The Speed Demon.

PS can all admins or players who view this check out the forum page and vote for this ride to be spawned in the city. I will link the forums web page below. This link is strictly on FearlessRP.nets web-page.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=courage

Messages In This Thread
Unban request - by courage - 06-19-2012, 07:22 AM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 07:49 AM
RE: Unban request - by courage - 06-19-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-19-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Unban request - by courage - 06-19-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: Unban request - by beflok - 06-20-2012, 01:48 PM