Unban Gregnator
I Dont hate Hermoiwn i told him to not come near me because i dont want to rp with him, He is the guy who is posting non-sense ban requests on me and you agree?

Fat Free killed him in his last ban req towards me and sure now i'm the master mind who hates on people because i keep grudges like a kid..

You admins just hate me, because this is a bullshit ban and you know that.

Admins are probably mad at me because I am one of the guys who is shouting that Admins Should be forced to work on 33x because its their job,
so now you are going to revenge ban me because you little princesses don't want to work on 33x? Bullshit ban

Indirect evidence.. So If i get killed by someone and i'll tell him on steam like: "kill me and then ingame say that Hermoiwn sent you"

And i record it... Does that mean Hermoiwn gets a ban for 3 days? Although he has nothing to do with it?

Ruxandra and Killjoy you are just afraid of me ruining your pretty spoiled butts because I am one of the guys supporting that admins should be forced on 33x
If you really are going to bullshit ban me with this, then you show everyone on Fearless that you are admins who are not even worty of their ranks..

This is a complete bullshit ban, Ruxandra just agrees because she want's to get loved by admins, whilst she is hated by every member of 33x.
And Killjoy You are super admin and you are abusing your power because you and hermoiwn are close friends..

Any normal admin with a functioning brains sees that its non-conclusive and not enough evidence.. Some ban requests I made which had clear evidence where said
to not have enough evidence, whilst this has no evidence at all and I get banned..
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all

Messages In This Thread
Unban Gregnator - by gregnator - 06-01-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by Killjoy - 06-01-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by gregnator - 06-01-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by Colin Dales - 06-01-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by FROG55JON - 06-01-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by Colin Dales - 06-01-2012, 02:37 PM