Unban Gregnator
(06-01-2012, 01:25 PM)Killjoy Wrote: You were harassing other players and promoting RDM.

What the hell are you talking about, look at that darn video, I was not harassing anyone! And i was not freaking promoting rdm jesus christ.

I don't know how close friends you and hermoiwn are but this is bullshit and you know that too.

I know you like to ban people but this is going to far dude.
Are you now banning those who are keeping 33x alive? Goodjob!

I am doing my best for 33x and what do I get... A 3 day ban because I said potato in ooc, and potato harrases people and promotes rdm! Good...

Why didn't you ban the other guy who broke the rule? Oh wait... We MEMBERS need to find the steam ID because your job as an admin is just to approve or deny ban requests... i'm really mad as you can see for this poorly administrating and the thing that bothers me the most is that you a SA... does this.. I thought you where one of the good guys... This bothers me big time, it does not matter if I get unbanned or not, this poorly administrating is really not good, i'm not going to donate anymore or even help events or post ban requests..

I'm going to let you admins do your job, I'll stop doing it for you. I hope other people will stop posting ban requests too in 33x because I have no clue why we should help out if we get banned for bullshit.

Tell me what did I say to promote rdm? I say potato all the time, you are just going to find an excuse to make your decision sound fair.. My hope is lost in you, and that's a shame because I liked you.

Anyways do whatever you like with this because, I am getting tired of me getting banned for bullshit, First one was by Ruxandra and she saw that her ban was not correct.. But she at least corrected it. So the ban you gave me is "my first ban" and already at 3 days? This is just disgusting.

So either you explain to me what I did to harras people, evidence or correct your mistake like Ruxandra did and gain a bit respect back from me...

It's your choice, ban someone for "harrasing people" without even any clear evidence.. or ban real minges...
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all

Messages In This Thread
Unban Gregnator - by gregnator - 06-01-2012, 01:16 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by Killjoy - 06-01-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by gregnator - 06-01-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by Colin Dales - 06-01-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by FROG55JON - 06-01-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: Unban Gregnator - by Colin Dales - 06-01-2012, 02:37 PM