Ban request on gregnator,Colindas,Puree
(05-30-2012, 03:56 PM)Earl Wrote: Not gonna sit here and let you lie about my friend greg. If you watch your second video you were punch whoring greg and Puree, so you just set yourself up for failure bud. Also, I never once saw greg rdm, all I saw was you breaking Fear RP, and punch whoring. Not sure why you post so many ban requests, because most of them are poo, Including this poo of a ban request.

He hates me, because of my hours. The first time he begun his hunt on me was when i was in 33x, and I was happy and talking to everyone and everytime he said something, nobody liked it, but when I said something everyone started to talk again. So he tried to ban me for saying vagina towards him, he was pretending to be a girl, and I got banned.

But I discovered he was not a girl at all, and told the admins, and they saw it and reversed the ban.

And now he is trying to ban me because, well.. Nobody likes him, I got screenshots of everyone in OOC telling Demon to leave the server because he was annoying everyone.
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban request on gregnator,Colindas,Puree - by gregnator - 05-30-2012, 04:01 PM