Ban request for multiple people
Video 
Name of player: Manly teets And connorjadams

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18460701 And STEAM_0:1:50066859

Time in GMT: 1 or 2 hours before this post

Server: rp_EvoCity v33x

Summary: Manly Teets had a little fight with Puree, Manly got in his car and tried to CDM Puree multiple times, Puree opened fire and killed him. Although [UF]TheBlackArrow was an SS and he saw it, he did nothing against the CDM attacks, but after Puree killed Manly out of self defense, [UF]TheBlackArrow starts to tase him and tries to arrest him, I was trying to explain it was self defense, and when Puree stood up, he quickly ran into his shop.

Manly Broke New life Rule and was annoying puree again, and claiming that puree had a gun and stuff. [UF]TheBlackArrow Tried to break the keypad code with his cracker but stopped after I told him, he needed a Search warrant for that. [UF]TheBlackArrow Respected the rule and tried to get a search warrant.

After walking a bit, I heard gunshots, I ran and I saw Manly killing Puree Randomly, Manly had no RP reason at all, I came running in, He shot me and I told him, to stop RDM'ing, and he was shouting NEW LIFE RULE, I think he thinks that New Life rule permits him to revenge kill,random raid and random kill people :/

After I was alive I was just walking around, and avoiding the shop of pure to avoid breaking NLR. I saw the dude, and I was asking why he was doing stuff like that, so he went to a cop and asked a cop to talk to me.

The cop got his taser out ( The cop is connorjadams) and I asked him: "What are you going to do? Random Tase me?* And he said yes, and tased me and they both started laughing. After that he kept tasing me untill I told OOC that i'm going to post a ban request, after that he stopped with it and I left the server.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_V6H4cB1...e=youtu.be
[Image: sigt10.jpg]

-President of the Clowns-
Thats me!

Most...Epic...Comment...EVER
(05-17-2012, 08:56 AM)mandenmedpistole Wrote: im a witness and i saw it all

Messages In This Thread
Ban request for multiple people - by gregnator - 05-29-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 07:48 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 08:20 PM
RE: Ban request for multiple people - by wesleyg - 05-29-2012, 08:44 PM