RDMing, Corrupt cops and soldiers
Exclamation 
Me and two friends where playing today and set us up a nice house in the burbs. Well three guys fully loaded with guns broke into our locked house. One was a Kermi Sergeant, one was a cop and the other was the president. They broke into our house and shot us all. Two of the guys names were Nate_500 [FL:RP] and madbones2210. Madbones2210 Told us to "Burn bitch" and set the place on fire. We did nothing to deserve this as we set up our house way away from the city to AVOID being shot. Now two of us are on the same 'clan'(though we prefer to say team) and we were testing the server to see if we could get others in our clan interested in playing on here. But with this happening I think we have almost completely lost interest in playing on this server. I do not understand how a cop, the president, and a soldier get to burst into a place the three of us took care to make and just destroy it. I really hope these guys can be blacklised. Of course this wasn't an isolated event. Someone prop surfed up to a cliff(but i didn't get his name) and was sniping everyone and people were fighting downtown seemingly rdming, which was the reason we set up house way away from downtown in the first place.

Messages In This Thread
RDMing, Corrupt cops and soldiers - by Slacker101 - 05-25-2012, 05:39 AM
RE: RDMing, Corrupt cops and soldiers - by GRiiM - 05-25-2012, 12:01 PM