What happened to FL?
(06-02-2018, 07:52 PM)Pollux Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 05:23 PM)Midget Wrote: -

I want to give massive props to you pollux for how you're conducting lately. Extremely transparent and very interactive with the community. Thank you for your work so far!
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 2 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Lewwings, Pollux
stop banning me for pathetic reasons
(06-02-2018, 11:09 PM)fieldy Wrote: stop banning me for pathetic reasons

Grow up already elliot
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Lewwings
I'll be posting a fat reply here shortly when I'm on my computer.

It will be purely to bring a couple things to the communities attention.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I'm telling you if the server got as much attention as this thread, this thread wouldn't exist.
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
(06-04-2018, 04:05 PM)perqe Wrote: I'll be posting a fat reply here shortly when I'm on my computer.

It will be purely to bring a couple things to the communities attention.

Oooooh scary
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Tomo, god, Awestruck
(06-04-2018, 04:24 PM)Disappointed Wrote: I'm telling you if the server got as much attention as this thread, this thread wouldn't exist.

no shit.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 1 user Likes don's post:
  • JackZ
(06-04-2018, 04:33 PM)perqe Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 04:24 PM)Disappointed Wrote: I'm telling you if the server got as much attention as this thread, this thread wouldn't exist.

no shit.

Yes Shit
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
As I stated in an earlier post of mine, we can only see if the population count is an issue if we give it some time. From looking at the statistics today, I saw it go up to 65 players, perhaps even more (this being in comparison to the 20, or 10s it was when this thread was originally made). I still agree it's worth a longer period of time before making any sort of conclusions as to whether it purely isn't people waiting for exams to finish or the new map to be released (or leaving, because of the decision) but it's worth noting the sudden increase recently. The same thing seems to happen every year and the same sort of threads pop up every year.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Joe Joe, Jessixa, Jonas, Pollux, Andrew Juniperfield
ha rip