Iustitia Humanorum
(07-23-2011, 11:07 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: By these words I declare the arrival of Equalizer.

Welcome to our alliance! We will meet ASAP to give you all the needed info.

Kind regards,

Your local representative of Iustitia Humanorum.

Considering Equaliser = Toxic...

I disagree with this member as he is known for raids, and attacks. He doesn't fit our ways of diplomacy.
(07-24-2011, 05:36 PM)Transmission Wrote:
(07-23-2011, 11:07 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: By these words I declare the arrival of Equalizer.

Kind regards,

I disagree with this member as he is known for raids, and attacks. He doesn't fit our ways of diplomacy.

I agree with Transmission
The following 1 user Likes Fanump's post:
  • Transmission
(07-24-2011, 06:12 PM)The Enemy Snipaah Wrote:
(07-24-2011, 05:36 PM)Transmission Wrote:

Kind regards,

I agree with Transmission

A agree with Enemy Snipahh even though I am not in this clan.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I think that we should give that guy a change to prove himself. He told me that he wanted a new start. If we see him raiding too much, he'll get kicked. He's a new guy to me, and I'd like you all to accept that. He wanted to change his overall attitude, I want to offer him the chance to prove that. If he doesn't comply to the rules, well, he'll get kicked, so the standard rules apply for him. I considered this, because he isn't a bad guy in essence. I'd like to help him starting completly overnew, that's my opinion. He agreed to our ways of diplomacy, and I stress that if he doesn't comply that the standard rules apply to him = kick. I asked him to keep criminal rp to the absolute minimum, and he agreed.

I think that it is our duty as Iustitia Humanorum to give him that chance. He joined, so I ask you all to forget his past and focus on his present/future. I keep on stressing that we will evaluate you on the same principals as we do for you. We give him a chance as a human, and he shouldn't mess with that.

Give him the chance to prove himself not only in this clan, but in this community. That's all what I ask. I suggested his name change etc. He wants to integrate in this community, I want to give him the chance to do so.

Kind regards,

7rozen_7ear_
© Nudelholz
I dont think he gonna be 'clean'
But... I give him a chance...

+points of you:
You want a new chance

-Points for you:
Noob
Raider
Cant rp (I dont say that i'm the best rper or something...)
Think that you are everything
Lieing about that i made a photoshopped evidence for br
He had his chance when he formed his own clan...
Thats also true Transmission.
But dont worry he already know we dont like him.
(07-24-2011, 07:45 PM)Satisfaction Wrote: Thats also true Transmission.
But dont worry he already know we dont like him.

He said he's quitting anyway. He "doesn't know why he joined us" and he just started knifing some guy.
What a stupid -.-'
Joining when he doesn't know why...
(07-24-2011, 08:09 PM)Satisfaction Wrote: What a stupid -.-'
Joining when he doesn't know why...

People, just give Toxic another chance, instead of breaking him off.

Just let him enjoy playing FL etc.