Random raid (second br on them for same thing)
Name of player:
^1PATINI GORMITI - STEAM_0:0:31482808
HoLyRabbit - STEAM_0:1:54593138
possible others didn't get names though

SteamID: ^

Time in GMT: 4:46

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and tom where at mtl cause we were going to buy it and we get calls in pradio saying "CORLEONES OUTSIDE GETTING SHOT AT" "BACKUP" so we speed down there to see 4-5 corleones around our base armed raiding for no reason. They killed drbarkles, tom, me and hillerbear.

http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37144 - Them randomly raiding the same spot a different time.

Evidence:

(also sorry for blocking the chat and the music, I was listening to music at the time and had to block chat as it showed our frequency.)
Iam a Witness they killed me and DrBarkles. They just asked why we idnt let them in and began to shoot.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

I'll add my account too.
I was standing in the base when 4-5 carleones come up to me and ask me something (I don't know what) then they Pulled out a gun on me and shot me. I was un armed. then they molotoved the wall and ran in, killing Hillerbear. they then took my contra and ran off.
sorry I didn't get screens but it was so sudden.
also note in the video them prop-climbing the walls
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(09-10-2013, 04:48 PM)DrBarkles Wrote: I'll add my account too.
I was standing in the base when 4-5 carleones come up to me and ask me something (I don't know what) then they Pulled out a gun on me and shot me. I was un armed. then they molotoved the wall and ran in, killing Hillerbear. they then took my contra and ran off.
sorry I didn't get screens but it was so sudden.
also note in the video them prop-climbing the walls

oh wow I didn't notice that. requesting a log check from the time I said. they spawned a box and jumped over the wall.
yeah I think it was a Molotov cos all the walls were gone and there was fire when I came back 10 mins later
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I have a picture of all the names and holy shit they random raided us and took over our base that possible the reason ... Gj recording it guys.
Evidence tampered with, and appears fabricated due to the fact you marked over the chat and you're writing.

Denied for tampered evidence.