Video 
Name of player:
ToastedBanana - STEAM_0:0:31078776
Johny-Quid$$$ - seems like he changed his name couldn't find his SteamID
^1PATINI GORMITI - STEAM_0:0:31482808
HoLyRabbit - STEAM_0:1:54593138

SteamID:
Steam ID's above

Time in GMT: around 16:00 Europe Time (Don't know which timezone)

Server: v33x

Summary: I was basing with two friends. They told me that Corleons are grouping up in front of our base so I came back. They randomly shot everybody in t hat area. I came in the base and asked them for what Reason they're raiding us, they told me that they heard the Contraband inside the base. but we put them extra far away from the walls so you can't hear them from outside. Like you can see in the Video they also RDM'd me after discussing with them.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKEWtr520...e=youtu.be

If a screenshot is needet from the location of the printers then I'll edit this post with a screen later on.
First of all... We could hear your printers thats why we where camping out of your base for a little bit
And second you cut the part where your friend proppushed a car to us and killed 2 of us ( thats why we killed you)
And then after that your friend came at our base threw a Molotov (randomly) and then run in a house and propblocked the door
this wasnt a random raid (i am Johny-Quid by the way) your base got contraband we hear them and we raid you. You were basing with gun dealers, gun dealers dont aloud having base with contraband. When we destroy your contraband you get nervous and your friend gd propush a car and killed as. Gun dealer name is Crux and in this video i cant see me rdm someone.Your friend Crux propush my car somwhere when ireturned back for my car he cdms me when i asked him what he do my car so he broke NLR, he cdms , propushing cars. I hope admins check the logs and aprove or denide this ban request check this http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid295823

oh i didnt see that you cut the video and if you check my ban request on Crux i said that your friend propush a police car and killed as (my ban request uploaded 1hour before yours).And in this video i see a police truck appears from nowhere.That you did i think its bannable cut a video and post a ban request full of lies because your friend gonna get baned? This is not good my friend if admins check the logs you will get baned because you trying to ban another players with lies
good luck Sleepy
the two Guys above.
First of all Crux wasn't basing in Opa5000 and my base. Second thing he just sold us guns there were just two sets of contrabands. The third thing is that Crux is a player nothing more I dont even know who proppushed you. And for me its RDM to kill somebody because another player is proppushing ? Crux and me are two different players so its RDM just to make it clear. How can I get nervous I just came in to ask you Guys why you were raiding right ? - Good and then you just killed me what the fuck is that ?

+ you weren't camping at the place where you could hear our printers I just know one place where it could be possible to hear them but you were standing in front of your fence thats miles away from our printers. so its obviously a random raid.
Are you serious? Your printers were right next to where we where standing...
We thought that the guy that proppushed the car was one of your friends becuase he opened the keypad and then proppushed the car

If he is not your friend then how did he open the keypad? (and dont say that someone else opened it, because there wasnt anyone else near)
Contraband was near the walls not the walls you build but the walls of the house next of bmd spawn if you go close enough this house you can hear contraband and we did that.We go from the road side and we heard them i will not post any replies until you upload the full video the video that your friend Crux propushing a police car and killed as when the other corleons members saw that propushing started shooting you all so it wasnt rdm and it wasnt random raid.I hope admins check the logs and the real rulebraker get banned Smile
Guys just stop Flaming and let the admins do it and btw. keep lieing
(09-10-2013, 05:41 PM)ToastedBanana Wrote: Are you serious? Your printers were right next to where we where standing...
We thought that the guy that proppushed the car was one of your friends becuase he opened the keypad and then proppushed the car

If he is not your friend then how did he open the keypad? (and dont say that someone else opened it, because there wasnt anyone else near)

How the fuck should the person open a keypad and push a car through it ? The door opens exactly 3 seconds, I built that door I know it. Also he's not my friend and its a ban request about a random raid if you want to do a BR for proppushing you can upload your video because thats my video. You killed me for no reason. Its not a valid reason to kill someone because you got propkilled I was alive after that propkill with about 30 HP so it could have killed me too.

It was at a wall that you can just stand next to it if you were in the claimed area not on the outside walls. Please stop lieing about the location of the printers.

EDIT: strange that there is another BR for the same Reason and also your name again that are RDM'ing with a valid evidence. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37148
EDIT2: Please stop discussing by the way and let the Admin decide who's the one thats gonna be banned.
we are not liers admins can check the logs and the video you send for another random raid i cant talk about that because i wasnt on the server thenSkeptical
(09-10-2013, 07:18 PM)sh0x Wrote:
(09-10-2013, 05:41 PM)ToastedBanana Wrote: Are you serious? Your printers were right next to where we where standing...

How the *** should the person open a keypad and push a car through it ? The door opens exactly 3 seconds, I built that door I know it. Also he's not my friend and its a ban request about a random raid if you want to do a BR for proppushing you can upload your video because thats my video. You killed me for no reason. Its not a valid reason to kill someone because you got propkilled I was alive after that propkill with about 30 HP so it could have killed me too.

It was at a wall that you can just stand next to it if you were in the claimed area not on the outside walls. Please stop lieing about the location of the printers.

EDIT: strange that there is another BR for the same Reason and also your name again that are RDM'ing with a valid evidence. http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=37148
EDIT2: Please stop discussing by the way and let the Admin decide who's the one thats gonna be banned.

I don't care what you say about that other BR because I wasn't there...