RDM'ing SRU.
'2. You still didn't answered my question( how do you know that we was unarmed , in previous posts you said that the guy who I killed wasn't participating in the raid, how do you know that? )'

You are avoiding the fucking point I have said 3 times . Now get your fingers out of your ears and listen. Why are you asking me if he was unarmed? I saw he had no gun out, so did Pina. We both witnessed you kill him while he had no gun out. So I assume you mean that he had one hiding? Well is that reason to kill someone because you THINK they have a gun? No. It's not.

'So, you were the leader of the raid and you're mentioning that the guy could be a hostage or either a freed player. Why wouldn't you mention it in the first post then? You keep arguing with me that he wasn't participating in the raid? How do you know that'

I am not the leader of the raid? When do I say that I am the leader of the raid? Show me where I said that. Now you keep saying that he is part of the raid. If that is so, why didn't they both gun you down. There was two of them ,when one of them gets shot the other one is allowed to pull out a gun and he would of had time because you had to find your taser to taser the other man.

'
You came into nexus just before the elevator came down and first of all you saw me shooting a guy which you didn't even knew who he was, pretending that I rdm'd somebody.
The raid was happening in top nexus, and on screenshots we can see that you're in Nexus lobby, also in the screenshots chat log we see that you didn't had any communication with "YOUR" people. Could you explain? Och wait, are we gona see another lie from your side?'

Nope, I saw the whole thing. Why do you assume that I wasn't there the whole time? I was in the nexus(As I said) watching the raid.

'also in the screenshots chat log we see that you didn't had any communication with "YOUR" people. Could you explain? Och wait, are we gona see another lie from your side?'

Ok you definitely have some issue with listening. They aren't my people , hence why there was no communication. Where and why do you assume I am the leader? I say nothing about being the leader ANYWHERE. What you're trying to do is stupid and pathetic. Stop lying saying I wasn't there, because as we can both clearly see, I was there and trying to imply that I am the leader of the raid is complete bullshit.

(07-25-2014, 11:57 AM)ToM223 Wrote: There's something called /radio, which departament force can communicate what's happening.

Let me bring some facts that you're trying to manipulate:
1. I never changed my story ( maybe you miss-readed something)
2. You still didn't answered my question( how do you know that we was unarmed , in previous posts you said that the guy who I killed wasn't participating in the raid, how do you know that? )

Quote:'Secondly, how do you not know that the person you killed was a hostage and let free or a player going to get a meeting? You DON'T know that you ASSUMED. And because of that you shot an UNARMED player POINT BLANK. You have the option to arrest people for trespassing, why did you not take this route? This is promoting aggressive RP. '

So, you were the leader of the raid and you're mentioning that the guy could be a hostage or either a freed player. Why wouldn't you mention it in the first post then? You keep argueing with me that he wasn't participating in the raid? How do you know that?

Quote:How am I firstly even lying? I watched the whole freaking raid.

You came into nexus just before the elevator came down and first of all you saw me shooting a guy which you didn't even knew who he was, pretending that I rdm'd somebody.
The raid was happening in top nexus, and on screenshots we can see that you're in Nexus lobby, also in the screenshots chat log we see that you didn't had any communication with "YOUR" people. Could you explain? Och wait, are we gona see another lie from your side?

Och and PinappleKiller2001 never mentioned that you had "front row seats in the raid". So you're left with the argument alone.

Quote:You have broken 2 rules and you think you can get away with it? I think not.

You're lying in courthouse, do you think you can get away with it? I think not.
You don't need to teach me what I can do and what I cannot , don't get so cocky. There are admins who know rules better than you and they should say what's good or not.

Anyways , at first you've said that you're a rebel, then you mentioned that you have some "front row seats in the raid". In next post you're saying that you're not a leader and you have nothing to do with the raid. Could you make up your mind then?

I think you're not reading carefully, as I said before on radio i got a call that there are raiders in elevator with guns. I was protecting nexus lobby and myself so opening fire was the right decision, the second guy said through microphone that he surrenders so I arrested him.

You're saying that you've watched the whole raid, tell me how? If the raid was happening in TOP Nexus not in Lobby ? As I said before , you're lying in this aspect. True is that you came into the lobby before I killed the guy. You are pretending that I killed a innocent. There was no chance that you could see who that guy was as you were at nexus desk.

Och and let me ask you another question: Why would you post this BR few days after the incident? Don't say that you had no time, It would be lame

I'm going to end my story here as I think argueing with you makes no more sense.
Insufficient evidence, and the links don't even redirect correctly.