Tom223
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:17804812
Time in GMT:
GMT 0(This was a few days back)
Server:
V33X
Summary:
There was a raid on the president of which I was a rebel and Tom was an SRU. While the raid was going on Tom223 spawns in a prop so he can hide behind it and then when the elevator doors open an unarmed civilian gets out and then Tom223 kills him for no reason. Once he killed this man, he then proceeded to delete the prop he placed and went on his way.
Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...appid=4000
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...appid=4000

Pina also can vouch for this.
There were raiders in the nexus, so I decided to defend the nexus lobby. That guy wasn't unarmed , he was participating in the raid, also the screenshots are showing me arresting a dude. It's funny how you're making a BR on me even when you didn't participated in the raid. Also you're saying here that you were a "rebel" , on screenshots we see that you're a civil, lying on purpose? Anyways i didn't RDM'd anybody, I had a reason. Waiting for admin decision
When I said I was a rebel I implied I was against the government, not the job rebel. Even so, me lying what my job is doesn't matter. Also, I had front row seats to the raid so I didn't have to 'participate' in the raid because I was watching the whole damn thing.

Furthermore, the person of whom is on the ground isn't the person I am saying you killed.

Also, I see you have missed out the point where I said you was building during a raid. Is there any particular reason why you voided that part of the ban request?

Right now I am waiting for Pina to post also as he saw the events occur also.
Yes I can say that I was there. Just before the elevator came down and the door opened he placed the concreate barrier to protect himself in the middle of a riad (Doomfort) A unarmed citizen got out the elevator and said I surrender let me go and Tom just killed him then another unarmed citizen came out the elevator and Tom tazed/arrested him. Summing the events up Tom placed a prop in the middle of a raid, killed a unarmed surrendering citizen, Arrested another surrendering citizen.
(07-24-2014, 08:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When I said I was a rebel I implied I was against the government, not the job rebel. Even so, me lying what my job is doesn't matter. Also, I had front row seats to the raid so I didn't have to 'participate' in the raid because I was watching the whole damn thing.

Furthermore, the person of whom is on the ground isn't the person I am saying you killed.

Also, I see you have missed out the point where I said you was building during a raid. Is there any particular reason why you voided that part of the ban request?

So you're saying that you had a "row seats in the raid", when you had your job set to Citizen ( look screenshot ).

There were armed people in president's office, so killing that guy was right, even if he didn't participated in the raid, he came from the presiden'ts office where there were armed people.

About the prop, ye i placed it during a raid, i was alone as SRU , the whole police was in the city. So i placed it to gain some adventage as there were atleast 5 raiders. I can take a blacklist for this.

(07-24-2014, 08:38 PM)PinappleKiller2001 Wrote: Yes I can say that I was there. Just before the elevator came down and the door opened he placed the concreate barrier to protect himself in the middle of a riad (Doomfort) A unarmed citizen got out the elevator and said I surrender let me go and Tom just killed him then another unarmed citizen came out the elevator and Tom tazed/arrested him. Summing the events up Tom placed a prop in the middle of a raid, killed a unarmed surrendering citizen, Arrested another surrendering citizen.

He never said he is surrendering, the tazed guy said he is surrendering , that's why i arrested him

(07-24-2014, 08:17 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When I said I was a rebel I implied I was against the government, not the job rebel. Even so, me lying what my job is doesn't matter. Also, I had front row seats to the raid so I didn't have to 'participate' in the raid because I was watching the whole damn thing.

Och and also if you were related to the raid, why didn't you killed me to prevent loss in people?

The whole thing is that, you came with pina in the middle of the shootout just to see what is happening. Complaining that I'm breaking rules. The truth is that you weren't negotiated with the raid same with Pina, you're lying just to make this BR consistent.

Not gonna replay anymore, I said what I should have said. Waiting for admin's decision.

My Statement: I didn't rdm'd anybody, yes i did placed a prop , you're lying in courthouse.
I shall write a reply in the morning.
firstly, you misquote saying by saying "row seats in the raid" instead of "front row seats in the raid".
Secondly, how do you not know that the person you killed was a hostage and let free or a player going to get a meeting? You DON'T know that you ASSUMED. And because of that you shot an UNARMED player POINT BLANK. You have the option to arrest people for trespassing, why did you not take this route? This is promoting aggressive RP.

"About the prop, ye i placed it during a raid, i was alone as SRU , the whole police was in the city. So i placed it to gain some adventage as there were atleast 5 raiders. I can take a blacklist for this."

Now this is complete bullshit. So let me get this straight. You KNOW you broke the rules PURPOSELY, you knew that you was going to break the rules and because of this, you think that you can walk away with just a blacklist? So you're choosing your own fate and because of this you think you'll not get a ban for building during raid?

"He never said he is surrendering, the tazed guy said he is surrendering , that's why i arrested him"

They both was unarmed and you persisted to gun one down even though he was unarmed. Nice FailRP there mate.

'Och and also if you were related to the raid, why didn't you killed me to prevent loss in people?'
We have already been through this, I was watching the raid unfold looking for people like YOU who'd break the rules and look at this, I found one.

'The whole thing is that, you came with pina in the middle of the shootout just to see what is happening. Complaining that I'm breaking rules. The truth is that you weren't negotiated with the raid same with Pina, you're lying just to make this BR consistent.'

'Complaining that I'm breaking rules.' You just admitted to breaking the rules.
'About the prop, ye i placed it during a raid, i was alone as SRU , the whole police was in the city. So i placed it to gain some adventage as there were atleast 5 raiders. I can take a blacklist for this.'

What you think that doomforting/building during raid/FailRP(In real life you wouldn't be able to spawn props during a raid) isn't breaking the rules? So now you have just admitted to not knowing the rules with 500 hours? Wow, that's really disappointing.

'My Statement: I didn't rdm'd anybody, yes i did placed a prop , you're lying in courthouse.'

Yes you did, he had no gun out and you killed him. Also, if he had a gun out, I am sure at that range that he would of been able to get ONE shot out onto you, and by looking at the screenshot I see no blood splatter on the prop you spawned in and yet you say that you didn't RDM?
Also, I am lying? You are the one who is lying here, you have contradicted yourself a dozen times, please get your arguement straight please.

To conclude, Tom223 has admitted to FailRP/Doomforting (Building during a raid)
and also he has killed an unarmed civilian of which myself and Pina both witnessed and he has taken it upon himself to give himself punishment of a blacklist even though he knew at the time was not allowed?

-Ghost

(07-24-2014, 08:45 PM)ToM223 Wrote:

So you're saying that you had a "row seats in the raid", when you had your job set to Citizen ( look screenshot ).

There were armed people in president's office, so killing that guy was right, even if he didn't participated in the raid, he came from the presiden'ts office where there were armed people.

About the prop, ye i placed it during a raid, i was alone as SRU , the whole police was in the city. So i placed it to gain some adventage as there were atleast 5 raiders. I can take a blacklist for this.

(07-24-2014, 08:38 PM)PinappleKiller2001 Wrote: Yes I can say that I was there. Just before the elevator came down and the door opened he placed the concreate barrier to protect himself in the middle of a riad (Doomfort) A unarmed citizen got out the elevator and said I surrender let me go and Tom just killed him then another unarmed citizen came out the elevator and Tom tazed/arrested him. Summing the events up Tom placed a prop in the middle of a raid, killed a unarmed surrendering citizen, Arrested another surrendering citizen.

He never said he is surrendering, the tazed guy said he is surrendering , that's why i arrested him

Och and also if you were related to the raid, why didn't you killed me to prevent loss in people?

The whole thing is that, you came with pina in the middle of the shootout just to see what is happening. Complaining that I'm breaking rules. The truth is that you weren't negotiated with the raid same with Pina, you're lying just to make this BR consistent.

Not gonna replay anymore, I said what I should have said. Waiting for admin's decision.
Well, you're still lying, you weren't involved in the raid. As I said i didn't RDM'd anybody, the guy came from the restricted area. What if in the elevator would be raiders, maybe I should ask them If they want some coffe? Och wait... I would be already dead after the door would be open.

Och and wait, why do you keep saying that he was unarmed? How do you know that? Maybe another lying bullshit?
How am I firstly even lying? I watched the whole fucking raid. And what you're saying is that if someone comes from a restricted area you're allowed to kill them? Is that what you're implying? Also, you say 'What if in the elevator would be raiders'. I thought you said they was raiding, are you now changing story.
Also, considering none of them had guns out you had FearRP on them so you could of easily defused the situation.

Now, admins I would like you to draw attention to this. Tom says 'why do you keep saying that he was unarmed?'. Now, Tom you said you killed him because you SAW the gun. How is this possible? They was up in the elevator and you had no vision on him/them, how could you possible assume they had guns? What you have just admitted to is RDM because you're saying that you think he had a gun but not drawn and because of this you shot him? Even though he could of not had a gun? So you shoot an unarmed player of whom you hadn't seen with a gun? This is like me going around to the corleones and killing them as police because they MIGHT have a gun.

You have broken 2 rules and you think you can get away with it? I think not.

(07-25-2014, 08:30 AM)ToM223 Wrote: Well, you're still lying, you weren't involved in the raid. As I said i didn't RDM'd anybody, the guy came from the restricted area. What if in the elevator would be raiders, maybe I should ask them If they want some coffe? Och wait... I would be already dead after the door would be open.

Och and wait, why do you keep saying that he was unarmed? How do you know that? Maybe another lying bullshit?
There's something called /radio, which departament force can communicate what's happening.

Let me bring some facts that you're trying to manipulate:
1. I never changed my story ( maybe you miss-readed something)
2. You still didn't answered my question( how do you know that we was unarmed , in previous posts you said that the guy who I killed wasn't participating in the raid, how do you know that? )

Quote:'Secondly, how do you not know that the person you killed was a hostage and let free or a player going to get a meeting? You DON'T know that you ASSUMED. And because of that you shot an UNARMED player POINT BLANK. You have the option to arrest people for trespassing, why did you not take this route? This is promoting aggressive RP. '

So, you were the leader of the raid and you're mentioning that the guy could be a hostage or either a freed player. Why wouldn't you mention it in the first post then? You keep argueing with me that he wasn't participating in the raid? How do you know that?

Quote:How am I firstly even lying? I watched the whole freaking raid.

You came into nexus just before the elevator came down and first of all you saw me shooting a guy which you didn't even knew who he was, pretending that I rdm'd somebody.
The raid was happening in top nexus, and on screenshots we can see that you're in Nexus lobby, also in the screenshots chat log we see that you didn't had any communication with "YOUR" people. Could you explain? Och wait, are we gona see another lie from your side?

Och and PinappleKiller2001 never mentioned that you had "front row seats in the raid". So you're left with the argument alone.

Quote:You have broken 2 rules and you think you can get away with it? I think not.

You're lying in courthouse, do you think you can get away with it? I think not.