UnBan Request for me! (Version 2)
Question 
(08-02-2013, 01:41 AM)Fultzy Wrote: Spawn killing a prop killer is backseat administration. Which is breaking our rules.

Yes I know... But look for my last BR
A holidays and I want play for FearlessRP Can you give me last chance? I rly , rly sorry Sad I waited longer 7 days.... And I must wait still 7 days.... (2 weeks ban) Can you get me the fun of the holidays? Can you get me now answer?
I very , very sorry Sad

Regards , Kevin

FearlessRP Admins... Can you answer for my request? I waiting for answer long time Sad For 1 week I go to England and there I can't play in multiplayer game... And I want play even this week... Can you get me answer today?

Regards , Kevin

I waiting for answer!

It's not close Post... Admins please...
I don't know how I do of this my life! Tounge

I no want reapet but... I wait for answer ... rly... when you can answer me?
Admins please...
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Ye, where is answer?

Admins, don't delete this post. Instead of moderating this topic u should end this with approved or denied.

And you should follow the forum rules. Warned - DoomDude1
Instead of ranting for an answer, how about you be patient and wait for the verdict before I deny this unban request.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
Since aviator is on holiday I'll answer this for you. Too broke the rules on the act of backseat administration by spawn killing a prop pusher. That means you are at fault with the other rule breaker. I trust aviator in the time length so that means this will not be shortened.

Denied.

Denied