Unban Request
Your name: Geox

Your ban ID: 45275

Banned by: [FL] Zedsdead

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Involved: Shaho

Why we should unban you: First, my ban request [ http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=43286 ]. Alright, so what happend was I broke fearRP and I knew I broke fearRP, but not like a minge who doesn't care. I knew that fearRP applied to the current Situation I was and I was going to follow it, as you can see on the ban request's video. In my view, a minge who doesn't even care nor even tried to follow the rule should be banned for 3 days. but someone who did know that he has to follow it and was going to, should have it lowered. I know how to use proper /me's [Example: /me sneezes, cleaning his nose with his tissue.] Mnd I always, always follow the rules and respect them. I know that what I did was wrong, but on some parts, I just should not be treatened as a proffesional minge and more like a roleplayer who has broken a rule because of circumstances. I apologize, I read that I cannot get my self unbanned by apologizing but I still wanna do it here again. I hope a adminiustrator can understand my Situation and lower my ban if he sees fit, thank you for reading.
(02-05-2014, 04:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: FearRP ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS applies. No matter if the person doing that is doing it in your opinion "randomly", or "he didn't know what he was doing". It always applies. What you can do is call a staff member or post a ban request, if it was random. But even then, you will obey FearRP.

(06-07-2010, 02:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
[*]Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

So, to sum this up. You knew you were breaking the rules, but you still decided to break them anyways. AND, you knew you broke the rules, and you still decided to post an unban request.

I see no reason what so ever why this request should be approved.
(03-01-2014, 06:26 AM)ZedsDead Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 04:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: FearRP ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS applies. No matter if the person doing that is doing it in your opinion "randomly", or "he didn't know what he was doing". It always applies. What you can do is call a staff member or post a ban request, if it was random. But even then, you will obey FearRP.

(06-07-2010, 02:53 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:
[*]Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

So, to sum this up. You knew you were breaking the rules, but you still decided to break them anyways. AND, you knew you broke the rules, and you still decided to post an unban request.

I see no reason what so ever why this request should be approved.

But three days? I see People mass rdming and getting only a day...

All I request is lowering my ban's length, not for a entire unban.
(03-01-2014, 01:56 PM)Geox Wrote: But three days? I see People mass rdming and getting only a day...

Trust me, if someone mass RDMs, they get more then a day. The fact that the ban is first initialized as a day, is because thats the maximum length a Moderator can ban a person is in fact 24 hours, which is then extended by an admin.

As previously mentioned, you broke FearRP, and you knew you did it. There is no excuse around that. And a 3 day ban is more then fair for it, for the amount of hours you have on the server. You should know better then to break FearRP.
I love how you broke FearRP and only choose to admit it here. Why were you so stubborn on your ban request? There's no special treatment for any players on FL, so seeing as you failed to exit your car upon request (hence why you're now banned) and are now admitting to it, you won't be unbanned. I'm not judging for the staff, but I'm judging by the unban rules.

Off topic: In fact, being your 10th ban you're lucky for it to be only four days. My eighth ban lasted 14 days, but was shortened to 7 after an unban request.
Denied.

Player was found guilty in a ban request breaking FearRP, and the days given as punishment is more then fair.