New rules regarding jobs
(10-22-2014, 07:58 PM)appelsap Wrote: The "," is compulsory. Check my previous post. If you still don't believe me, ask your Dutch teacher (implying that you have one since you don't apprehend the rules of the Groene Boekje).
Change it if you want, I don't care whether you follow the Dutch rules. However, it's not neat.

[Image: L73ybua.jpg]
All these assignements that I had at school in both english and german... Why did I never think of using FL to get my shit corrected?
You guys sure are devoted when it comes to this thread.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Craz
Wink 
(10-22-2014, 10:56 PM)Enzyme Wrote: All these assignements that I had at school in both english and german... Why did I never think of using FL to get my shit corrected?
You guys sure are devoted when it comes to this thread.

Corrections (respectively):
- "assignments"
- "English"
- "German"

I wish I'd never had participated in this thread.
I'm sorry.
The following 2 users Like appelsap's post:
  • Baskingner, PashaQuadraceps
Nice to see a crackdown on this, good job.
Hello,
Sorry to say this guys but I'm afraid you didn't understand what I meant for my french correction. What you should've changed is the last two sentences of the first rule not all the second rule, that one was fine. A quick reminder to help you put this stuff back how it was:
- Copy the rule #2 from Bluejack's post and replace it with the current rule #2. Then look at my correction post (should look like a bullet point list saying: Sentence #1 Rule #1 and so on...) And take the "Sentence #2 Rule #1" correction, copy it, and replace it with the last two sentences of the current rule #1.

If you don't understand any of these instructions, feel free to PM me.
Best regards,
ClawZ
So wait, does this mean I can't change the designation for SRU to TEAMS(Tactical Emergency And Mission Support) Unit?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Course you can, just not classified or undisclosed etc.
Thank you for your support guys. Proposal #2 is in place.
This is the Portuguese Translation: # 1: "títulos de trabalho personalizado deve indicar com precisão qual personagem você pretende interpretar Você não pode interpretar um personagem diferente para o indicado pelo seu cargo, e você não pode mudar de cargo, sempre que quiserem contornar isso e evitar roleplay.".

# 2: "Você não pode definir o título do trabalho como" classificadas ", ou similar, como é ambígua e viola a regra número um."
Mexico is not safe
Random thing:

Floodify's name is spelled "Floodifly" in the translation section, which is wrong.