[FL:M] Raptor
Name: Small Bear

Time/Date: 22:20 (GMT) / 27-12-2014

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:50065871

Name of Administrator: [FL:M] Raptor

Evidence: There is little to no evidence with the exception of a precise time, and all of my accusations or complaints can easily be looked up in the logs.

This 'abuse' thread is more of a complaint towards the moderator in question and his ability to administrate. 

We had been tracking a Mafia group (I cannot recall their titles) using cameras, Jono and I had our names set to "Spy" at the time. 

Whilst gathering intelligence we admittedly didn't make much effort to disguise our intentions, however due to the layout and structure of their base and the general area, it would have made it difficult otherwise. 
After being held up in our vehicle by several men after pursuing a van exiting the compound, I managed to escape and rescue my partner, Jono. 

We both died, although not simultaneously, so Jono was able to call for backup back via private message before eventually dying himself. 5 minutes had passed before I arrived to assist him, I found nobody upon my return but was made aware my partner had died (I saw his body on the hill outside of Villas, he was wearing a Gas mask suit). 

Next, I saw a bald man with a gun entering the same van we followed earlier (I know my character wouldn't be aware of this, but I followed the van on the basis my partner was dead and this man was wielding weaponry which wasn't legal at the time). 

After 5 minutes of Jono being dead, I called him for backup having followed this van back to the same compound, with sufficient evidence we began a raid. Every man inside had a gun. 
We killed at least 2 enemies, who we later saw returning as the raid was stopped by [FL:M] Raptor. Who heard both sides of the story before allowing EVERYONE (including the 2 men we had killed) to return to the raid, without actually concluding if it was legitimate, or listening to me when I told him he was allowing men to return who had died (enabling NLR), so there was really no purpose for stopping the raid mid-way through.

He told us "continue raiding" before placing everyone in the positions they "had been in" before he disrupted the raid. Both Jono and I (this can be checked in the logs, easily) said in OOC chat that we refused to continue the raid considering he allowed 2 men to return, and everyone was back to full hp (we had a couple more men on the brink of death). 
[FL:M] Raptor simply replied "Continue." and forced us to continue the raid, which we no longer wanted any part in. All of our enemies then rushed Jono and I as we returned to our vehicle to leave, proceeded to hostage us and eventually kill us. I even attempted to consult [FL:M] Raptor on the situation over Steam and '@'. 

Fearless is supposedly supportive of non-aggressive role play, yet when we decided the best idea was to call it quits, pack up and leave, we were forced to continue a raid which was heavily tampered with (and in the favour of our enemy)? 
I expressed my concern to [FL:M] Raptor, that the situation was not dealt with properly. I even said "you don't know any better" implying it wasn't his fault. I avoided flaming and was pleasant throughout, yet he responded by saying I was "crying" and he was "sorry I interrupted your little raid," huge amounts of flame on his part, and was unnecessarily patronising, questioning my (4) years and reputation in the Fearless community. 

Finally, this thread was more of a complaint about a situation that was handled very poorly by a member of staff. It was not intended to cause flame, but instead bring light to the situation and himself as a moderator. 

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!

Messages In This Thread
[FL:M] Raptor - by Small Bear - 12-28-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: [FL:M] Raptor - by Small Bear - 12-28-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: [FL:M] Raptor - by Nyander - 12-28-2014, 03:55 PM
RE: [FL:M] Raptor - by Small Bear - 12-28-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: [FL:M] Raptor - by Nyander - 12-28-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: [FL:M] Raptor - by Small Bear - 12-28-2014, 04:40 PM
RE: [FL:M] Raptor - by Nyander - 12-28-2014, 05:02 PM
RE: [FL:M] Raptor - by Fultz - 12-28-2014, 06:32 PM