BlacklistID(s): STEAM_0:0:156114091

Blacklist Reason
PR - FearRP

Staff Member: Wolven

Involved users
I dont remember

Why should you be unblacklisted?
I was accidentaly breaking fear rp:
So i got pulled over for speeding and passing a red light and the officer came out of the car and told me to step out i wantet to make fear rp (i thought it was part of it) and actet scared and did not leave the bike the officer asked me again and pulled out a weapon then i was acting even more scared and drove of because i thought it woud still count as fear rp (which i now know it is not) then i got in a short chase and crashed my after that i went hiding where the cops later found me and arrested me while i was still scared.

I did not mean to break fear rp i more kinda wantet to do it im realy soory but i did not se that this was not allowed so i wantet to ask you kindly to pls get rid of the blacklist because i also wantet to become a contributor and i woud appreciate it white out any marks on my shirt 

thank you for your time and have a nice day.

sadly my nvidia did not catch it.
Approved

Hello Police Driver, I have read your response and I've decided to Approve this unblacklist request.

I won't be completely removing it from your record, although I will lower it down to 3h.

Please take your time to read through the rules thoroughly and familiarise yourself with them.

Thank you.
Wolven