Gamemode Add LL "Containers"
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Add LL "Containers"

Description
Add the LL Containers into the game, they are used to store items from your inventory in boxes / crates of versus sizes

Why?
This would be useful for shops having stock rooms etc. as it allows for users to store their items outside of their inventory preventing clutter. however it would come with the risk of the items being stolen.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:116551935&b=22]
-Support. In my 4 years of playing on LL, I have not once seen these be used. If someone wants more room to store stuff, they can save up for pockets rather than wasting money on a one-time box
The following 1 user Likes User 21796's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-27-2022, 10:58 AM)Xzz Wrote: -Support. In my 4 years of playing on LL, I have not once seen these be used. If someone wants more room to store stuff, they can save up for pockets rather than wasting money on a one-time box
(06-27-2022, 10:58 AM)Xzz Wrote: -Support. In my 4 years of playing on LL, I have not once seen these be used. If someone wants more room to store stuff, they can save up for pockets rather than wasting money on a one-time box
I forgot to mention there is also a use to it due to the new hard cap of 1k inv space max
-support

Barely anyone on LL knew they existed in the first place, let alone used it. I don't see it happening here either
hello

They’re literally the hardest thing to use and basically broken u need to use commands- LL system was much better.
(06-27-2022, 01:10 PM)SpaghettiFTW Wrote:
They’re literally the hardest thing to use and basically broken u need to use commands- LL system was much better.

Wdym? We don't have a container system? How is LLs system better compared to something we don't even have?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(06-27-2022, 03:20 PM)Pollux Wrote:

Wdym? We don't have a container system? How is LLs system better compared to something we don't even have?

There is, they've been disabled for a while, but they do exist.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(06-27-2022, 04:12 PM)Doctor Internet Wrote:
(06-27-2022, 03:20 PM)Pollux Wrote:

There is, they've been disabled for a while, but they do exist.
maybe if not getting the LL system we could get it re-enabled?
+support
FL used to have containers long ago, but they were not used at all.
However, not there might be more of a use for them with the reduced inventory size and mining/farming. But they should be a bit different in my opinion. Being able to pick them up, configure who can access them, and have some sort of backup in case of a crash.

A cute feature I saw on another server was that when you spawned certain props, like a cabinet or a chest, you could put items inside it. I always thought that was rather neat and it worked pretty seamlessly. Those would offer some RP features as well, for example, during an event players could find items like a weapon inside a container or something like that.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Nudelsalat