Gamemode Higher Gas prices
+Support, but the idea of taxes from the president isn't too bad of a feature
(06-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Blaz Wrote: no need to change something that has been the same for ages.

What?... why?

I agree the fuel prices should be more balanced.

Preferably to a state where the president can raise and lower them within a threshold that is noticeable to the whole server.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(06-23-2022, 02:17 PM)Haarek Wrote:
(06-09-2022, 03:22 PM)Blaz Wrote: no need to change something that has been the same for ages.

What?... why?

Preferably to a state where the president can raise and lower them within a threshold that is noticeable to the whole server.

as a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that has a police interceptor and swat van, i do not want to pay 10k to refill my car thanks
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
Huge +support
(06-23-2022, 06:35 PM)Blaz Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 02:17 PM)Haarek Wrote:

What?... why?

as a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy that has a police interceptor and swat van, i do not want to pay 10k to refill my car thanks
Police obviously fill their tanks at the discretion of the government. So you wouldn't have to worry about that.

It could also benefit immersion by affecting peoples decision to what cars they choose to drive.
If each car has different fuel efficiency - you could imagine it would play a role in their decision to purchase certain vehicles.

Of course, there's a fine line between just annoyance and realism.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Approved.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator