Gamemode New and improved F4 market
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: New and improved F4 market

Description
This is the perfect time to have something like the previous F4 marker i say new and improved due to amount of issues with the last one such as exploits n stuff i feel like an F4 market would work perfectly within the new updates

Anyone who was not there for the F4 market 

You click F4 comes up with a small square page where you can sell items from your inventory to other players and scroll through items listed by other players.

Why?
With all the stock update and stuff this would work perfectly within FL and be a great asset to have
The following 1 user Likes L Y N C H Y's post:
  • Macauley1999
-Support

Takes away a lot of RP
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes ElonWuzhou's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
+support if made properly
(06-26-2022, 11:22 AM)ElonWuzhou Wrote: -Support

Takes away a lot of RP

Oh you mean when people list up med kits when theres not even a doctor on or when someone lists Breaches when there isnt even a BMD on thats all it ever was overpriced supplies that people need, or clothing so it doesnt really take away A LOT of RP
-support, either using the forums or meeting people in-game is fine
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
+support

would be alot better , people should roleplay no matter how long or short it takes to buy stuff of the market
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
(06-26-2022, 11:24 AM)Archer Wrote: -support, either using the forums or meeting people in-game is fine

F4 Market was great for urgent stuff tho your sat about to raid the president oh i have no med kits, mid raid oh what could i use rn a molotov lets check F4 market Or as you stated mid raid lets just tab out and put a post on the FL forum marketplace which no one even replies to
(06-26-2022, 11:24 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

Takes away a lot of RP

Oh you mean when people list up med kits when theres not even a doctor on or when someone lists Breaches when there isnt even a BMD on thats all it ever was overpriced supplies that people need, or clothing so it doesnt really take away A LOT of RP

In that specific case it would be useful, but it would remove the need for shops.. Why be a doctor or BMD if everything is already listed for a low price.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:75548000&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes ElonWuzhou's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-26-2022, 11:35 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 11:24 AM)Archer Wrote: -support, either using the forums or meeting people in-game is fine

F4 Market was great for urgent stuff tho your sat about to raid the president oh i have no med kits, mid raid oh what could i use rn a molotov lets check F4 market Or as you stated mid raid lets just tab out and put a post on the FL forum marketplace which no one even replies to

In that case one could simply wait and properly prepare for a raid?
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • L Y N C H Y
(06-26-2022, 11:36 AM)ElonWuzhou Wrote:
(06-26-2022, 11:24 AM)L Y N C H Y Wrote:

Takes away a lot of RP

In that specific case it would be useful, but it would remove the need for shops.. Why be a doctor or BMD if everything is already listed for a low price.

Well that's the thing your saying low price you clearly did not play much when F4 Market place was a thing it was a lot of urgent overpriced supplies if you need a big amount of med kits message a BMD or go up to one and get them for cheaper but F4 was always good for getting deals on stuff like Cars as well and all the other job supplies were priced a bit higher due to people needing them "this second"