Forums Paid Advertising
Lightbulb 
Title of Suggestion: Paid Advertising

Description
- Pay youtubers/tiktokers to play on the server at peak times (it could be orchestrated so they play when there are a lot of events and people online to get the best footage)

- To help pay for it, have super non-invasive adverts on places like the end of the forums or in a discord channel for similiar websites/servers/products.

- Maybe consider a mutual partnership with other similiar servers where you can advertise each other

Why?
- TikTok and such so many creators that make next to no money so you can tap into that area and likely get a lot of players from their viewers. Also, they will accept not that much money (probably around 10 bucks per post) because as I said TikTok is super bad for money even with 10s of thousands of views.

- It might be easy to dismiss but this server NEEDS to evolve to stay alive and I don't see at all how people would rather everyone that wants to run the community goes bankrupt while trying and it closes just because you want to preserve something that will no longer exist.

- It is a market which can be easily tapped in to so the server can reach as many people as possible since there hasn't be anything of the kind in the history of the server and it will likely bring a LOT of new people
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Blaz
I can't see why this could be a bad idea personally.

+support
[Image: jgUSzW0.png]
Have I helped you or made an epic statement that has blown your mind and turned the tables?
Gimme a sexy lil rep here!
-+ support

A fearless Tiktok account managed by the EC team would be better and cost effective

paying youtubers isn't a bad idea but would cost money
[Image: SHfSAas.png]
Great idea but i think flrp does not have that much money to pay youtubers..
We definitely can't afford to pay people to play, the rates most charge are insane for a server like us and we'd rather spend that money on things like Development. There also really isn't much point in ads, we're not really a high traffic site so the amount we generate would be pretty low.

We're looking into ways to increase our visibility, however these things aren't really suitable for a community suggestion but rather a discussion within the team.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will be moving this to denied but that doesn't mean we won't be doing stuff to increase our visibility. We already have a few plans in this area after working with a few people but it's too early to announce anything.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork