Ban Request - FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Name of player: FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7013263

Time in GMT: 11:40

Server: v2d

Summary: I just joined the server and saw that Prune was online, i went around and found him beside Metro cafe. He walked along the road down to the house beside Giga Computer and suddenly a prop spawns above him, he dies of it, I kept following the propkiller to prevent him from propkilling more people, he runs out of town so i decided to spawn my BMW to follow him. When prune and me gets to Rebel Spawn he decides to start pushing my car(Like seen on the video)
with a prop, i jump out in the last minute to record him and i didnt manage to get a name so i was desperate and decided to ignore NLR for a sec to get him banned, when i get out there he is proppushing my car i ran after him to get his name and i think its pretty clear in the video, and just after i get the name he propkilled me(Again), once again i decides to break NLR and return to him, when i get out there he is gone and aswell is my car.

So i spawned again and stopped the video, but in the minute prune gets into town(Prune is in the blue BMW) the guy propkills him again, then later we went looking for my car and i found it at the road near UM Proppushing into the air with some props holding it. - The end.

Involved: Prune

Evidence:

I think its made pretty clear that this guy isnt here to RP.
Another video is uploading. - Sorry for the bad quality.

Also i found this http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8692 this is the same guy as Eclipse.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
i hate this dude to,he prop killing like a maniak
Aight, this evidence is pretty clear, imma give him a longer ban since he clearly didn't get the message from his previous ban.
[Image: 352kv3n.png]
Thanks for the sig dry ^_^