Best memories/experience?
So lately most posts has been negative-sided, and with a new owner, and lot's of critisism, let's attempt to focus on some good memories, to bring back some happy memories, instead of these dead miserable years  Devil

What's your best/fav memory or experience of/from FL?

I remember staying home sick from school to play FL before the servers filled up, being SS sergeant. Awesome Nexus raids in v2d, building defenses, and all the awesome people I met during these RP's. I made some life-long friends IRL from FL.

Tell me yours Smile
The following 1 user Likes Nadrickk's post:
  • Link
Though I'm definitely missing a lot of great ones out, one that always sticks with me is the Anticosti Island event.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...=anticosti

Floodify's build was honestly on another level, feeling like an actual extension to the map, and having 50 people packed into it was such a 'domestic' RP experience, that I haven't really felt since.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 5 users Like Link's post:
  • Jessixa, Nadrickk, Equinox, L Y N C H Y, Envy
Estleback memories are the best I have, always fun and a great sub-community of people.
Kind Regards,
Grizzly
The following 3 users Like Grizzly's post:
  • Link, Equinox, Envy
When the mighty Arcon Corporation defeated GHOSTKILLER and his bandits and made them (ghostnerd) in particular look like little girls.

Also bashing Tomo with a baseball bat and Infy and Avgar not finding it funny and demoting me!
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Nadrickk, Ghost
When FL removed the need for CSGO
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Nadrickk
(06-12-2022, 05:42 PM)Link Wrote: Though I'm definitely missing a lot of great ones out, one that always sticks with me is the Anticosti Island event.

https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...=anticosti

Floodify's build was honestly on another level, feeling like an actual extension to the map, and having 50 people packed into it was such a 'domestic' RP experience, that I haven't really felt since.

the fact you didn't choose club barry is disappointing
 Zecon
not an Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Zecon's post:
  • Link
I liked the presidential "events" on v2d where it would always end up just being the president locking himself in the labs and waiting until 50 civs gunned everyone down
The following 2 users Like Bobby's post:
  • Wolven, Nadrickk